runDisney merchandise from recent races

Wow they even have the Dooneys on there. Maybe a sign that they aren't selling as much merchandise at the expos?

Wow they even have the Dooneys on there. Maybe a sign that they aren't selling as much merchandise at the expos?
It could be that or maybe they ordered more this year and the demand wasn't there. It could also be they want to milk out as much as they can on this stuff meaning people who missed out on stuff at the expos can now get it there.

I'm surprised to see the Princess ones there. In the past those have sold out (the wallet must have since it's not there).

I've seen posts before on Facebook where the left over merch goes to the outlets or CM stores - my BFF's husband is a CM and got her a leftover Wine & Dine shirt for something crazy like $6 after the 2014 weekend. Can't believe it took disney this long to figure out that people will pay full price for the leftovers afterward!

This is fun...it's like going to the expo for races I did not attend. Not like I'm buying anything, but I sure do like "browsing." Also makes me have FOMO for PHM even harder.

Good to know that any future purchases that we pass up and then regret, we may have a second shot at them when home.

This is fun...it's like going to the expo for races I did not attend. Not like I'm buying anything, but I sure do like "browsing." Also makes me have FOMO for PHM even harder.

Good to know that any future purchases that we pass up and then regret, we may have a second shot at them when home.
I think it's only for stuff that didn't sell
Out at the expo. For example, the Dooney wallet isn't there, and I think it's because it sold out. But still, nice that they're doing this! :yay: I ordered a Princess sweatshirt that I don't need and a Marathon Weekend wine glass that I DO need. :teeth: even got AP discount!

They have the "I did it" shirt for the Princess 5k available on the app, although not all sizes are available. That shirt sold out in front of me at the expo around noon the first day, so for this shirt, it's not an instance of it didn't sell. They either found more, or ordered more, but those shirts seemed to be the first thing snapped up. Unless they got more in and had them during the later days of the expo, as I was only there the first day (twice), but they were sold out then.

I'm surprised to see the Princess ones there. In the past those have sold out (the wallet must have since it's not there).

I've seen posts before on Facebook where the left over merch goes to the outlets or CM stores - my BFF's husband is a CM and got her a leftover Wine & Dine shirt for something crazy like $6 after the 2014 weekend. Can't believe it took disney this long to figure out that people will pay full price for the leftovers afterward!

$6 sounds about right. My CM friend texted me about Dopey 2016 I Did It shirts that were in the cast member store (I think it's cast connections where all the discounted merch goes?) for that much last year. I'm almost sad to see the stuff online because that means I won't get any cheap left over merch, lol! But I'd rather see it online for easier access for those who may have missed out or changed their mind about wanting something.

Is this just on the app or online as well? I couldn't see any of the merch online but that could be me. I ask because you can't get the app in the uk store

I actually really like that "mini-glass". LOL!

Me? I'm the darned fool that GOT that mini glass. :)

Wanted it at the expo, talked myself out of it (as I don't drink "mini-glass" things neat like that), then while buying a Small World phone case and the non-zip sweatshirt from the app, I got that, too. I thought it looked like a jewel from Mine Train, and it made my eyes say "pretttttttttyyyyyyyy". ;)

(plus, DVC discount woo!)

Just downloaded the app! This could be dangerous :) I did manage to restrain myself from buying WDW or Princess merch since I didn't do those races. Had to talk myself off the ledge with some of the generic rD merch (I've already got an "Every Mile is Magic" tee and tank from my two previous half marathon weekends, LOL). The opportunity to purchase from the app will be great as a potential back-up in case I have regrets over items not purchased at Tink in May (assuming availability afterwards, of course).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter