?s about FW & Cabins

Momma Bear

Earning My Ears
Hi. I'm new here. We're taking our 2yo twin boys to Disney and staying at FW in a cabin 5/1-5/6. Chose it for the extra space so DH and I can relax while the little ones sleep. I'm really excited after reading how much you all love it there!

A few questions...First does FW provide towels at the pools? I'd hate to fill up a suitcase with beach towels if I don't have to. Second, are any cabin loops close to the boat dock? If so, how close. I had requested a cabin near the small pool, but now am thinking close to the dock might be good since we plan spend a lot of time in the MK. We want to avoid having to hop on the buses too much, since we'll have twins, stroller, etc.

Any other advice for a first timer. We're so exicted, but just a little bummed that when the May hours came out there are no fireworks and no e-ride nights during our 6-day stay!

No towels at the pool, but you can take the towels from the cabin and just request more from housekeeping. The pools do have lifejackets, though, in case you need them.

There are not any rental cabins near the marina area--you'll need to ride the bus if you don't have a golf cart. It's not too bad using the buses, though. I think you'll really love the cabins and FW!

Have fun planning!!

The cabins have a lot of extra towels! They are under the sink.

It's true that none of the cabins are walking distance to either the MK boat or the busses to the other parks. You have to take an internal bus to one or the other end of the campground & transfer there. It's really the only thing we didn't like about the cabins. Next time we will rent a golf cart, if budget allows!

You will quickly get used to the busses & love the cabins as much as the rest of us! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter