?'s about Tiffany/FL tours/Yourride

jadyson

<font color=red>Disney Addict<font color=teal></fo
We are a family of three adults and one infant w/a child seat carrier. I usually use Mears as my transportation, but feel uncomfortable holding a 4 month old on a bus so they are out for this trip.
Are the towncars (trunk) big enough for two 30 inch (large) suitcases and his full size stroller? Do we need a van?
We want to belt in his seat, how easy is this to do in these cars?
Do they have all the government safety latches for installing them?
Of the three, who do you recommend?

One last question, do the grocery stores that they stop at carry a wide variety of diapers/formula? (Similac advance and Huggies preferably) I was planning on taking enough to get us there and then buying the rest at the grocery store.

Jadyson
We are one of the two DIS transportation Sponsors. If you don't want to ride in a nice Van or take a Town Car. We have the New Ford Excursion. It's like riding in a Town Car but has the room of a Van. for the same price! We use Publix or Winn Dixie and they do have a wide variety of formula & diapers.We do offer a FREE 30min Stop for going round trip.
http://www.Yourride.net :wave:

We use Tiffany Towncar when we come and we are a family of 4 adults and one child (used to be an infant but now is 4yr old). We always rent the van. At Tiffany it is more than the towncar, though. They have always provided us with a car seat but let us "strap" it in when we got there. That made me feel good as I am picky about that.

We didn't used to use the grocery stop when he was young because our flight always got in at around midnight. Not much open that wasn't "out of this world" in regards to price. Was much cheaper to pack it and bring so I can't answer the question about diapers/formula, etc. If you get in a pinch I know that DTD does have diapers in their stores.

I have read good comments about yourride and I know Tiffany provides good service. If you stay with one of those you will be fine. Used Tiffany for over 8 trips now and only had one problem that they took care of immediately. We were VERY satisfied with what they did to remedy the situation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter