?'s about water at the parks

FINFAN

Mom to Tinkbell
Hi...when we were at WDW last summer MK's water was by far the worst of the 4 parks...but all had a sulfer-type smell....are the US/IOA parks the same? We used brita bottles before...but just wondering. We are going in July and KNOW we will be drinking tons of water!

All I can add is that Disney treats their water from wells on property. Universal takes their water from the City of Orlando.

While you will find Universal and IOA meticulously clean throughout, water fountains anywhere are notorious germ spreaders, plus the water anywhere in the country outside of what you are used to will always taste and smell different.
I would suggest buying the bottled water available at almost every turn in the parks, or do as I do, bring your own frozen bottled water and drink it as it melts down during the day.
:jester:

Originally posted by Earl
All I can add is that Disney treats their water from wells on property. Universal takes their water from the City of Orlando.

In other words...bring water filters or buy bottled water!!! :D :D :D

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter