Sacramento area art lovers

Brancaneve

That means Snow White in another language.
I just wanted to spread the word that the store Stage 9 in Old Sacramento is having a buy one, get one for 10 cents sale. They have an art vault in the back featuring Disney art and even the expensive art is included in this deal!

We bought two prints of the Dis characters in front of the Tower bridge, train, on the river, etc. If you are not aware, Disney picks a different artist each year to paint the characters in different cities and Sac is one of them. They are limited edition prints and some are even signed by the the voice actors.

I always love to share a good deal! :banana:

Troy had a framed original blueprint of the Haunted Mansion for sale at Stage Nine several years ago. I still regret not buying it! If you're a Disney fan and have never been to this store, I highly suggest paying it a visit. You'll be impressed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter