Sale at hotelkingdom.com

antmaril

DIS Veteran
I just wanted to share that my dates at RPR (2/16/04 - 2/20/04 - Presidents' Week) came up on sale at hotelkingdom.com today. Standard view at $126 and waterview for $149. I think these are good rates and I booked a waterview. I have to wait for confirmation because I requested a room with two queen beds - they couldn't do an immediate confirmation because of the request.

Hopefully, I'll know by tomorrow.

Awesome rates antmaril! Keeping fingers crossed it comes back confirmed!:Pinkbounc

I am confirmed. I received the e-mail a few minutes ago. I am very happy because I had a King Suite booked at the rate of $299, which I really didn't want to pay. I couldn't get any discounts applied to that rate and Loews showed no availability for standard or waterview rooms for the four nights I needed. According to Loews, my only choice was the King Suite at $299.

I am very happy with this rate through hotelkingdom.com. FYI - I could have booked a standard view room at the rate of $126.

We stayed in a standard view room in July, so I thought I would book the waterview room just to be different!

I booked also.
I got RPR at 25% off for January 1st thru the 4th.
The 1st is $160, I think and the 2nd and 3rd is $124.
That is better than all of them at $219 which is what I have right now. I have to wait for the confirmation email.
Cross your fingers please!!!

Woo Hoo...I'm still waiting on my confirmation, but booked through hotelkingdom.com and got a rate of $216 for HRH club level 2/21-25. The previous rate through US was $359 - no discounts AT ALL applicable during that time.

Keeping my fingers crossed that the confirmation comes through...:tongue:

Also, goes to show to check back in the day.
I checked this morning.....and there was nothing.
Then this afternoon, 4 hours later there was the sale.

I hope all of you receive your confirmations, as I did!!!

These prices at hotelkingdom.com are excellent. I am so glad I found this sale, because I'm saving $600 over the price I was going to have to spend on a suite I didn't really need.

My fingers are crossed for all of you!

Yikes !! What to do ?!

Hotelkingdom rates at HRH for my dates 1/16-19 are $141.75 garden view and $216.75 club level - since I need two of each and had booked ent rate garden view $176.- Fri/Sat then $134.-Sun and AAA rate of $247.20 for club, this is a lot of savings!

Someone reassure me again that this site checks out ! - is it likely that Fan Club rates could be lower than these?:confused:

They get rave reviews! I doubt Fan Club rates would be much less if they become available but ya never know if its quiet they seem to run a fan club promotion. If AP rates come out they will be lower for sure.

I was quoted 189.00 for the HRH standard room for 2 nights during Easter week. Quite a savings over our original of 249.00. I had been hoping to do better with Ent. rate but by the way everyone has been talking it doesn't look like they will be offering them, at least not for that week.

I just called HRH and was quoted $249 a night for March 12-15 and he told me that there will be no Ent Rates for that time frame. I then went to Hotel Kingdom and they had $189 for the same dates so I booked it and got a confirmation. What a difference. She told me they will not have any discounts for key times and dates during the winter!!

Booked my dates Feb 6-8 with hotelkingdom.com last night but need to confirm the 2 queen beds. When should i worry bc i haven't heard anything??

Antmaril - when you did the transaction did you get an email saying they were working on it before it was confirmed or just 1 email total?

I got two e-mails. The first one saying they were working on my request for two queens and then about 90 minutes later (I was surprised it came so fast because they said could take 24 hours) I received the message saying my reservation was confirmed.

Also, I just doubled checked my reservation with Loews and everything is in order. I also gave them my Loews Gold # so it would be on the reservation.

I am very happy!

Hope you receive your e-mail soon!

The Hotelkingdom.com sale is a great deal. I wish I could get it
for my dates. (3/4 thru 3/6). Those prices are good only through
the end of February it appears.

Got my confirmation this morning! Doing the happy dance.:Pinkbounc

This has saved me over $500 - more $$ to spend at the parks.

Thanks everyone.

Now, we've just found out that DD's boyfriend may be coming with us. Can I add him on and request a roll away bed through hotelkingdom or will I have to rebook?

Pretty frustrated right now.
I got my confirmation email from hotel kingdom, but there was a mistake they changed the night of the 1st to $219.00.
When I had originally booked the website said $164.25 AND it still does.
I called and spoke with someone who said they would fix it and call me back......still no phone call after 24 hours.
Has this happened to anyone? Do I have a leg to stand on in asking them to change the price BACK to what I booked it for.
We have 2 rooms booked so it can save us $100 for that night....which is a lot to us right now.

LadyRose,

They did the same thing to me but if figured out they were charging me $25 per night for an extra person, and $6 /night for self parking. Then they charge tax on the extras so it came out to almost $72 more than when I booked. Then they tack it all on the first night so that you have to pay more down. I have to pay $260 in advance then 145 at the hotel. Doesn't seem really fair to me.

Tracy

Got the confirmation last night! Yippee! It's amazing how looking for these deals really helps. i think my original rate was $199 at the HRH for my two nights so this a hell of a savings! I also wanted to stay at RP - Looking for more of a relaxing feel - but when i originally booked HRH was cheaper!

Thanks to Antmaril for letting us know about this deal.

I'm so glad this worked out for so many of you!! I, too, am doing the happy dance:Pinkbounc about my $149 waterview rate at RPR during Presidents' Week.

I've got the air, hotel, car rental, Universal five day bonus passes, reservations at Tschoup Chop - I think we're all set!!! It's only four nights, but when you live in Michigan, four days in the sun in February is really something to look forward to! Can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter