Sale at hotelkingdom.com

Tracy,
I informed them of their mistake they fixed it and I got my confirmation email a moment ago.
I thought parking was charged at the hotel? And what about people who don't drive. I might call them and ask and make sure of the break down.
Do you have the same dates?

I had originally booked with Loewsfor the Royal Pacific last year before Hotelkingdom or Ent. rates were available.

The rate was $219 per night, standard room.

When Hotelkingdom came out with their rates (finally), I booked at $169.00 per night.

Well, I love this board. I just called Hotelkingdom and they lowered my rate to the $126.

I can't believe my luck, as we are going prime time, 2/13-2/15!

WOO HOO, is all I have to say!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Called HotelKingdom reservation number and I was wrong, their system hadn't updated the sales prices and I was wrongly charged $246 when it should have been 184. They fiixed it and I just got a new confirmation. I was thinking that they had charged me more than was on the website because of having 5 people (3 adults, 2 kids) in the room and for parking. LadyRose suggested I call them and she was right, (Thanks!) Do you think I will get charged for the 5th person at the hotel? My confirmation says I will only be charged 140.00 when I check out which is for the 2nd night and that the hotel will not have the original booking amount in their computer so that I won't get double billed. Has anyone stayed at the HRH with 5 people and booked thru HotelKingdom.com?

Originally posted by MCazer
I had originally booked with Loewsfor the Royal Pacific last year before Hotelkingdom or Ent. rates were available.

The rate was $219 per night, standard room.

When Hotelkingdom came out with their rates (finally), I booked at $169.00 per night.

Well, I love this board. I just called Hotelkingdom and they lowered my rate to the $126.

I can't believe my luck, as we are going prime time, 2/13-2/15!

WOO HOO, is all I have to say!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I'm confused. What prompted you to call Hotelkingdom after you booked at $169 and why did they lower your rate?

TinkerbellTracy.
I am glad you called, every little bit helps!! I don't know about getting charged for an extra adult, might depend on who the cm is that is checking you in. Also, you want enough cards to have FOTL passes.
Also, I would still double check your credit card statment for double billing. I am thinking to do the same thing for myself, since I received two confirmations.
Are you going the same time frame? We are there the 1st -4th.

dorisdvu: hotelkingdom has released 25% off rates for January and February. So she (Mcazer) booked earlier for $169, and when the sale came out they adjusted her rates.

Oh okay. I was just wondering. I have reservations for March. Is this something that Hotel Kingdom does often?

Everything I have seen with Hotelkingdom is the closer it gets, they start to have sales.
I would keep going back and checking. If the hotel still has availability they will reduce your rates. I would think it would happen sometime in January.

Does anyone know if you get your Lowes First ammenities or credit through Hotel Kingdom?

-Erica

I have worked in the hotel industry, so I always like to give the hotel my $$ first before booking through the hotel discounters.

I spoke to Reservations at the Universal Resort and explained that I found these rates on HotelKingdom.com. I asked them simply if they could come close or match these rates and the best they were able to give me was a garden view 189.00 at the HRH. Hotel Kingdom shows 142.00.

I am rather disappointed. Why would they offer these great rates to wholesale websites, however not to the people calling them directly? DO they expect everyone to be non- net savvy?

-Erica

I LOVE EVERYONE ON THESE BOARDS!!!!

Just called and got my Feb. rate at RPR reduced to the $126 also. Since I booked two rooms and was originally at $157. - down from $169 which I also got from these boards - my total savings off the original price x 2 rooms is $258.00!!!!!!!

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :D

Just looked and my dates are on sale also. My original rate was 208/1st nite followed by 5 nites at $203. but the sale rate is 151.20 for gardenview. My rate was for poolview but I'll take the lower price in a sec. I'll save $316 before taxes!! WOW!!! I think I'll call first and see if they'll match it. Thanks so much!!!

They wouldn't match it and I told them my rate and she said to be careful b/c they charge for modifying and cancelling reservation but I have my flight, tickets etc so I think I'll switch it.

I believe hotelkingdom.com does charge $10 to change or cancel. I don't think that's unreasonable, considering some of us are saving hundreds of dollars - IMHO.

I'm glad so many are saving big $$$$!

Do most of you that already had a ressie b/f hotel kingdom- Did you cancel your 1st ressie or wait a while b/f cancelling. I have not confirmed with HRH about my HK ressie but once I do I thought I should let the other room go. Or should I wait and see if fan cub rate is even lower which is very doubtful!!!

I have not cancelled my original reservation for a King Suite at RPR at the rate of $299. I am waiting to see if a FanClub Rate brings this down to a reasonable level. If not, I'll cancel and go with the reservation I have with hotelkingdom for $149 waterview at RPR.

I got the rate on Monday and was charged by Hotel kingdom but I have not been charged yet for the 1st night by universal. How long does this usually take? When i call to check on Hotel Kingdom room, do i give them my name or hotel kingdom confirmation?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter