Sale Sale Sale Jc Penney Swimsuits

bettemom

DIS Veteran....and proud of it! <br><font color=00
Hi Girls...

JC penney outlet on the web is having a fantastic clearance on swimsuits. Go to their web site and at the bottom of the menu you will see swimwear sale. Just bought 3 bathing suits and 2 coverups for less than $ 50.00.

This sale ends tonight !!!

Bye, Kim

Hey Kim,

Thanks for the heads up on the sale at Penney's. I just checked it out and got 2 suits. We will be on the 9/14 cruise and I had been looking at bathing suits but am too tight to pay the big prices they were asking.

Carol

I just got 3 suits - shipped for $43.00

Great Deal!!

GInny

hey scrappy did you get that itsy, bitsy, teeny, weeny yellow polka dot bikini!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, Kim!! I ordered three pieces with shipping for $23. Can't argue with that!

Many suits - 6
Shorts - 2
Coverup - 1
Coat - 1

$125

I also ordered a bathing suit. THANKS for letting us know about the sale. Of course, now everyone will be wearing the same suits and we'll be able to spot all of us who went online shopping on September 2nd.

Diane

Hey #1 Mouse, I did not buy the itsy, bitsy, teeny, weeny yellow polka dot bikini. I knew you would want to get it!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for posting this - I ordered myself some swimsuits as well!
What a great deal! Thank you so much!

Woohoo! Just ordered FOUR suits (uh, stocking up? *blush*) and two pareos!

Thanks!
Cara

Thanks for the tip. Also, if you spend $25 or more you can get free shipping if you enter the promotional code FALLFREE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter