same old same old

"The Old Hag" is considered a term of affection, but being called "Fat" is considered a heinous act worthy of never speaking to a person again? I'm sorry but this doesn't make sense in my world.

I wasn't offended by any of it...a little disturbed by DQ's description of wrapping Rosie's body in a burlap bag and leaving it out on the compost heap and Wally's addition of "bloated corpse" (thank you Michael for at least having the decency to put her in something so we don't have to see her...you know...that thing. :scared:

And as for Jamie & Wally, I've had much better than you roll their eyes at me!!! Kyle MacLachlan for example (and yes, that dates me, so now you know about how old I am). Go ahead and call me an old fart (because apparently the way you show friendship here is by insulting each other).

Now, for the record....I AM FAT!!! and anyone can call me fat...tell me my butt looks fat in a pair of pants and I won't be offended because it's a simple statement of fact. As DHB says, you either get over it or do something about it!

Okay, time for me to put on my newly acquired APAP mask (oh so fashionable...one of these days I'm going to put illicit substances in the humidifier) and go to sleep.

OK folks...calm down.... Remember to play nice!

I took the time to read this whole thread, and I can assure you everyone involved was kidding, joking, letting off steam at work! It's what we do here.

I can also assure you everyone involved in the last four pages of silliness are friends away from the Dis, and are only kidding each other.

The insults are not to be taken personally, it's all a joke!

"The Old Hag" is considered a term of affection, but being called "Fat" is considered a heinous act worthy of never speaking to a person again? I'm sorry but this doesn't make sense in my world.

I wasn't offended by any of it...a little disturbed by DQ's description of wrapping Rosie's body in a burlap bag and leaving it out on the compost heap and Wally's addition of "bloated corpse" (thank you Michael for at least having the decency to put her in something so we don't have to see her...you know...that thing. :scared:

And as for Jamie & Wally, I've had much better than you roll their eyes at me!!! Kyle MacLachlan for example (and yes, that dates me, so now you know about how old I am). Go ahead and call me an old fart (because apparently the way you show friendship here is by insulting each other).

Now, for the record....I AM FAT!!! and anyone can call me fat...tell me my butt looks fat in a pair of pants and I won't be offended because it's a simple statement of fact. As DHB says, you either get over it or do something about it!

Okay, time for me to put on my newly acquired APAP mask (oh so fashionable...one of these days I'm going to put illicit substances in the humidifier) and go to sleep.

I really am sorry you thought we were being mean. Sometimes our banter does go overboard..but it's a shared passion...crazy as that seems.

Now: Is that APAP a mask for apnea? Does it work? I truly think I need one ( I snore like a truck driver) but insurance won't pay for the sleep study and it's $2000 + OOP!!

and just a side note: You're tush looks fine in those pants!

And here I was thinking I was so good at it.:confused3

I'm trying think of something witty to contribute but I haven't had enough coffee yet.

On behalf of all the lurkers out there, give Rosie another chance!

It was a rouse
A joke
A hoax
A jape
A prank
A jest
Farce.

::yes:: Rosie let me borrow it. We showed it on the big screen in the church hall... :thumbsup2

Oh, Oh pass it my way.....unless you think it wall scar me for life?!?!? Then again if you send it to me in VEGAS next week...well...you know....what happens in Vegas......

I don't know.
We're pretty good.
I think some kind of definitive test may be in order.
;)

Oh! You're good alright...and now everyone who's seen the video knows it.
I especially like the part with the circus seal.

I'm trying think of something witty to contribute but I haven't had enough coffee yet.

On behalf of all the lurkers out there, give Rosie another chance!

Thank you...That was deep and profound. (with or without coffee)...:love:

Oh! You're good alright...and now everyone who's seen the video knows it.
I especially like the part with the circus seal.
:

That was supposed to be a manatee :headache:
I was a charity thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter