Same Seller, Multiple Contracts

scottiesumms

Earning My Ears
Has anyone ever purchased multiple contracts from the same seller?

I saw a few pop up and I'm assuming they're the same seller cuz they're with the same broker, the same points, and all appeared at the same time. I don't want all of them, but I'm curious what you all think a good strategy would be.

If they're small, loaded contracts would you pay asking price? Would you ask for closing on one if you buy two? And I know the jury is out on paying MF this late in the year (some say the buyer would pay cuz there are previous year points, but others say 2024 is around the corner and the buyers responsibility starts there)

Wondering what you all think or if you have experience or advice for a case like this!

Never had done it but typically they sell indivually or some have bough multiple and got a better deal.

I saw a few pop up and I'm assuming they're the same seller cuz they're with the same broker, the same points, and all appeared at the same time. I don't want all of them, but I'm curious what you all think a good strategy would be.

If they're small, loaded contracts would you pay asking price? Would you ask for closing on one if you buy two? And I know the jury is out on paying MF this late in the year (some say the buyer would pay cuz there are previous year points, but others say 2024 is around the corner and the buyers responsibility starts there)

Wondering what you all think or if you have experience or advice for a case like this!
I’d call the broker directly and see if the seller might be willing to negotiate if someone took multiple contracts

What I would do is see what the market is first, how much I really wanted them, and how long they've been listed.

If they are SSR contracts that are newer, Id wait or offer a much lower price to take more than one.
If they are small BCV or BWV contracts and "fit your need" and you've been looking for a good match, jump in and make it rain....
The short answer is... "It depends"....

Bought 2 BWV from same seller. They both were small and I got the contracts becuase I bought both while there were other offers on them.

Price is up to you though based on what the market says in your mind.

I did this last year to buy two VGC contracts from the same seller. We had just closed on a larger VGC contract at another broker and I reached out and made an offer on both and commented that I thought it was the same seller given they had both posted at the same time. I think I was able to get about 25 a point off the list price. Id recommend just sending the offer with what you this is fair and say it's based on the assumption that it's the same seller. I'm sure the broker will correct you if that's not the case. It also saved us a bit on closing as the closing company was able to bundle and close both and gave us like 50% off on the 2nd one by doing it at the same time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter