Sample Source Canada Spring 2022 -March 17 -Sold out for this time

14 out of 14 for me, NICE little surprise thanks to a special DISer sending me a reminder text. A little ray of sunshine in the poop storm of a life.

When logged in, it said no products available and I figured that I had totally missed it. I logged out and logged back in, and voila, the survey was there. I got 10/10 offers. Yippee!

Last edited:
Are you getting the all gone message?
I would keep checking, the last two times they spaced them out over the day.
I updated the post. When I "updated" my profile, I was able to do the survey and get 10 offers. I'm very pleased with that, since I had totally forgotten until DH picked up my reminder paper off the floor. :upsidedow

I logged in at 9 and there was nothing there so I forgot to go back and check again.
I am sorry I didn't let anybody know but I am glad that somebody was on the ball.
I got 7 offers on one account and 9 offers on the other.

Now did anybody get an email reminder like they said they would send out?
I even signed up for Instagram reminders and I didn't get that either. Epic fail.

I got 12! 3 were "sold out" otherwise it would have been 15. Did not get an email from them, I follow them on IG and got a notification there.

Now did anybody get an email reminder like they said they would send out?
I even signed up for Instagram reminders and I didn't get that either. Epic fail.

I did not get a reminder email or an invitation.
I happened to open up Instagram and I saw the post that said Spring Samples Now Available and that "pre-invite emails" had been sent and orders already place.
Way to make me feel like a second class member Sample Source :rotfl2:

Busy in meetings all morning and wasn‘t on Instagram. Didn’t get an email either. Just logged in. 5 out of 5. I’m ok cause at least I got the chocolate sample!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter