San Angel Inn...

d96j97

Disney NUT!
Has anyone eaten here....we like Mexican food but would like to know what you all think. Also...would you recommend this over LeCelleir Steakhouse. Which one.....decisions....decisions...decisions.... :crazy2:

I have eaten at both San Angel and Le Cellier....

My vote is Le Cellier hands down! San Angel is fine, it's a pretty atmosphere inside the temple, but I think the food is way overpriced for the quality. And you can just go in the temple and look around without eating at this restaurant.

Both my husband and I LOVE Le Cellier. We went there last summer and the servers were wonderful and the food was wonderful quality. Definitely worth the price. And we just happened to mention to our server that we were celebrating our anniversary that trip, and she surprised us with a yummy chocolate cake with "Happy 2nd Anniversary" written on the plate. We had a wonderful experience there....I would highly recommend it!

Stay away from San Angel Inn! It was our single worst dining experience ever at WDW. The food is suppose to be "authentic" Mexican food. It was luke warm and awful. The only thing worse was the service. We saw our waiter exactly twice---once when he finally took our order and once when he finally delivered the bill. Someone else delivered our food, no one checked on us, no one filled our drinks we tried to complain and the manager "wasn't available" according to the waiter. By then we were so disgusted we just paid and left. The atmosphere is great but that is the ONLY thing it has going for it. Without a doubt go to LeCellier!!!!!!

I like San Angel for the atmosphere. The food is okay. However, Le Cellier is wonderful. I'd got to San Angel for a drink and LC for the food.

We've been to both San Angel and Le Cellier. The atmosphere in SA is wonderful and our server was ok too, BUT....I do not like hot spicy food at all and asked the server to recommend a mild dish. Whoa! The guy had no clue what NOT spicy is, cuz I couldn't eat it. I will never eat there again. On the other hand the steak we always order at Le Cellier is always marvelous and done exactly to our liking.

I ate at both places for the first time last month.

Without a doubt, go for Le Cellier. Wonderful food and service!

San Angel Inn had the most mediocre Mexican food I have ever had and the service was rather poor. I would not return or recommend this place.

if you haven't already been convinced, i'll put in another vote for le cellier. San Angel is beautiful inside, but you can enjoy the atmosphere by going in to shop or go on the boat ride without forking over money for a not-so-great meal. Le Cellier was delicious

Thanks to everyone for the great input. We just made PS for Le Cellier. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter