San Angelo's Inn VS Chef's De France for Candlelight Processional

princesskatie

Earning My Ears
Trying to decide between San Angelo's and Chef's De France for the Processional. Have never attended either restaurant or the Processional. Any tips will be helpful.
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

While San Angels Inn is a good restaurant, it's not in the league of Les Chefs de France, IMHO. If you're looking at SAI, because it's cheaper, I don't think you'll be disappointed. If you're looking for the best meal, spend the extra money and go to LCdF. It's excellent!!! :D

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I am not a personal fan of San Angel Inn and find the ambience more pleasing than the food. Les Chef de France is an excellent restaurant. Are you going with a Candlelight package? In any case, go French. You'll love it! ::yes::

WE did SAn Angel inn last year and were really rushed though the meal. Our order for everything including desert was taken as soon as we were seated. The desert menu was also limited to two of the cheapest deserts. The food was good but we will not return here for the CP.

Jordans' mom

We did San Angel 2 years ago for CP, and we were VERY disappointed. SAI used to be my absolute favorite restaurant in WDW...but, it has really gone downhill over the years. The food (there is lots of it) all tastes exactly alike...we couldn't really tell what we were eating.

The tables were SO packed together that we could barely move, and like another poster above...all of our choices for dinner (including desert...which, we didn't really have a choice) were taken when we set down. Then, we didn't see our waiter after that, except to bring the food, when he was brusk and rude. Plus, we were only offered the flan for desert...I HATE flan!!

We have made ressies for France this year. I am not crazy over French food, but the menu looked pretty good, so we will give it a shot.

:wave:

Beca

WE love Chefs, will not be doing San A. again. It was one of our worst meals at WDW in spite of the deloghtful atmosphere! Choose Chefs.. you will love it..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter