San Diego area fires?

Huff

DIS Veteran
Looks like fires are well to the north but is smoke causing issues for Seaworld, Zoo or beach areas around San Diego (Pacific, Mission etc.)? What about around the Safari Park near Escondido?

I was just asked to check about this too any news on sea world or any of the parks being affected?

We live by downtown and went to the beach (Mission) every day last week plus popped into Sea World Thursday morning and just got back from the zoo this morning. From all of these locations, you can only see smoke on the horizon (and could easily mistake it for May Gray.) We have not even been affected by the air quality, nor has anyone I've spoken with.

My mom lives near the Safari Park and there are no fires in that area. Of course the smoke is much more prevalent up there since most of the fires are in North County and air quality is worse.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter