San Jose, CA to Jacksonville, FL 108/rt or Orlando 160.00

chris1gill

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Just posted this on the transportation board, but wanted to put it on the Budget board also!! might help someone!

www.iflyswa.com - tickets need to be purchased by August 23rd.....

.... and I coundn't be happier. I read this post and decided to take a look at what was being offered from San Diego. Lo
and behold Southwest is offering $79 each way fares. I've never seen anything this cheap from SAN to MCO. Once I
saw how cheap the air was I decided to check out Expedia for hotels. They have the AS for $59. Well to make a long story short I'm going again in December. I wasn't planning to go back to WDW until Feb. 2003, but it's just to great to pass up. My brother who
has never been able to afford to go to WDW is going with me. He is walking on air. We're going to split the room so air and room (Dec 1-5) is going to cost us $307 each. I have 4 days left on 2 passes so I won't have to pay for admissions either. WooHoo.

Thanks for the tip,

KarenT

OMG KarenT!!! That is SO AWESOME!! Congratulations to you both! Glad to be of help!! By the way we will be at ASMo for 2 nights in December, 12 at VWL & then 2 at GF, so I've gone all out due to the low air costs & cheap nights at ASMo & GF... We're DVC'ers so VWL are just part of the plan... Now, if they just had such good fares to go from the NorthEast to San Diego, I'd be really happy for the kids spring break!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter