Santa "Fast Pass"

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Ï posted this on the CB, but had to share with my exchanger friends :santa:

Good way not to have to stand in line.....we went to Bass Pro Shops because of all the outdoors things and their decorating was first rate.
But the wait.....LONG!!
They had Bass Passes though :rotfl: We got ours for 1 1/2 hours later and then stood in line for 1/2 hours. Some people coming in later had a 4 hour window

DSCF4364_zps22e55a01.jpg

See everyone takes cues from Disney. :lmao:

Your granddaughter is adorable Nancy. :goodvibes Did she like Santa?

Merry Christmas from Starla. :teeth:

She didn't mind him there.....she was just so done with the long process. LOL.....Starla's looks like what DD looked like for several years :rotfl:

DSCF4372_zps67a36825.jpg

The one she had taken at day care was much better. I need to get one and scan it.
She was actually smiling for that one.

Starla's very first picture she didn't cry but she didn't smile either. Dawn and I are not sure if we should laugh or cry though because Santa is our cousin. :rotfl:

LOL....she doesn't know that. It is a strange man she sees once a year as far as she is concerned.
Dave was Santa when Christin was in preschool and he loved it because she didn't know it was him and he could talk to her differently

Awww! She is a cutie!!! I remember meeting Santa and getting candy canes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter