Santa Mickey Hats

BrianD

DIS Veteran
Do you guys know if all the theme parks sell the Santa Mickey hats during December or is it just the MK & the Christmas store in DTD?

Thanks in advance!!

A couple years ago I remember buying one in Epcot, but that was a long time ago, I haven't been to disney around christmas in two years.

Also, anyone know if you can buy them online anywhere?

Maci...
Yes you can buy them online. GO to Mainstreetmegastore.com
I think they are more pricey though.

I know the Christmas Store in DTD has them. Call guest services.

Thanks for the link!
That is a cool store!

But 39 bucks a hat!:eek: for 10 people! That is $390 for santa hats for the Christmas party! Guess I will re think that idea!;)

They are sold at each park... I've seen them in the resort gift shops as well. I'm pretty sure the price was $18 each last year

Hi..
there was something posted on another thread about these hats.. someone suggested E-bay.. there was one there last night for 9.95.. it may be done by now, but maybe there will be more? worth checking out.. alot less than $39!
Good luck.

Do not buy things from Main Street Megastore. They are a total rip off and they have terrible customer service.

You can call WDW directly and order any of the park merchandise and have it shipped to you at home.

http://allearsnet.com/tp/mailorder.htm

Telephone: 407-363-6200

I have ordered from Disney this way many times. Items always arrive pretty fast and in great shape.

We were just there and I saw them in the christmas shop near the "Hall pf Presidents". Don't know how much they were though...sorry.

Susan

Just a suggestion, but the Disney Stores also carry them. They should be coming out soon. At least they were selling them last year, here in NYC on Fifth Avenue Disney Store. HTH

On another thread...I saw that someone called down to Disney's Days of Christmas store in DTD. They had plenty of hats for $14. Adult only though. Hope this helps:D :wave2:

We go every year in Dec. They are pretty much sold everywhere! Especially in all the park Christmas Shops!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter