SAPPHIRE FALLS thread........

Thank you both! Do either of you happen to know what section was close to the walking path for the parks?

Probably tower 2 is closest. But if you're wanting shorter walks, why not hop on the boats? You walk past them for the path anyways. In which case, you just want "close to the lobby". We were in 1711, which was 5 rooms down in tower 1 and very convenient to the pool, water taxi, and lobby.

I don't think we ever waited longer for the boats than it would have taken to walk. Longest was maybe 17-20min, but that was unusual - it was more typically around 5-10min.

Ok thank you! We typically walk everywhere and enjoy that mode of transportation. When we stayed at PBH in August we’d walk by the boat dock and figured if line was in front of boat security we’d take it. Otherwise we walked. Most times line was past boat security which meant we’d miss the next one and walking beat the boat in those cases. At CBBR, we walked every time and it took us about 18-20 minutes so I’m thinking this walk would be comparable. We’ll probably have the same game plan as PBH. (If short boat line, we’ll take boat… otherwise we’re happy walking.)

This resort is absolutely amazing. And strong water, esp with Lenny, is my new fav place. They aren't doing luggage transfers currently FYI for upcoming travelers.

We love Lenny!!! I`m so glad you met him and like him, he is the best! Strong Water for us, is the best onsite bar in the whole of UOR and the staff are certainly part of that.

Hope you`re enjoying that lovely balcony in the hospitality suite.......and happy to hear you love the resort too, it is very special.

Two questions. Anyone know which tower has the Sapphire Suites? Tower 2 & 3 I would assume? And we will be arriving late. Wondering what the store hours are the SF's Universal Store? Would like to get lanyards and the gift cards with free interactive wands before going to the parks in the a.m. Ty all.

Two questions. Anyone know which tower has the Sapphire Suites? Tower 2 & 3 I would assume? And we will be arriving late. Wondering what the store hours are the SF's Universal Store? Would like to get lanyards and the gift cards with free interactive wands before going to the parks in the a.m. Ty all.
I’m not sure of the answers but I’m almost positive you don’t receive interactive wands with the gift card deal. I believe the gift card deal is to only be used for merchandise and it includes a free select non-interactive wand. Just wanted to give you a heads up on that.

I’m not sure of the answers but I’m almost positive you don’t receive interactive wands with the gift card deal. I believe the gift card deal is to only be used for merchandise and it includes a free select non-interactive wand. Just wanted to give you a heads up on that.
You are right! I just meant wands... But I still want to buy the interactives... With the gift card lol

hello, first time visitor to Universal here. we will be arriving just in time for the Mardi Gras festival kick off, which is exciting in and of itself because I usually miss those kinds of things by mere days. is the pool heated? because, you know...february? is close to the lobby the best request if one of the party will be using a scooter? I'm sure I'll have more questions, but i do appreciate all y'alls expertise.
tia

Are the pool view rooms noisy? I requested a high floor. Where are they located? We have previously stayed in guest house 2 standard queen rooms.

hello, first time visitor to Universal here. we will be arriving just in time for the Mardi Gras festival kick off, which is exciting in and of itself because I usually miss those kinds of things by mere days. is the pool heated? because, you know...february? is close to the lobby the best request if one of the party will be using a scooter? I'm sure I'll have more questions, but i do appreciate all y'alls expertise.
tia

Yes, the pool is heated.

Certainly requesting same level as the lobby is a good idea, but if you`re planning to use the boats, eat in Amatista or go to the pool, you have to use the elevators anyway.

Are the pool view rooms noisy? I requested a high floor. Where are they located? We have previously stayed in guest house 2 standard queen rooms.

We always have a lagoon view, never a pool view but haven`t heard anyone say it`s been overly loud. Guest Houses 1 & 2 will have possible pool views.

I know at RP you can hear pool noise but it`s never been loud enough to bother us in any way.

Here`s the layout which might give you a better idea of where to request.

cv65-M.jpg

I would very much like to know about the noise issue in the Sapphire Falls Pool View rooms, too. My husband loves pool view but after our horrifically LOUD experience over Christmas with a pool view room at Hard Rock, I'm hesitant to try that category at another hotel - well, other than Cabana Bay where we know it's fine in the exterior entry rooms. TIA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter