Sarah & Bobby's 11-13-11 WP/GF--Completed--ALL PHOTO LINKS FIXED!

WHAT! I don't want it to be over! :sad2:

Your day was so pretty. All the decor was stunning!
I love all the little extra surprises. And everyone looks like they had a great time. So, so, so beautiful, Sarah!

Congrats again and I'm so happy for you! :hug:

Oh, your nice bellhop was not my nice bellhop! Bah!

-The title of this update makes me sad.
-Pretty pretty flowers.
-I love your bridesmaid dresses.
-The “wow” moment. Awww.
-You guys look so cute. Also, I love RevJack!
-I’m sure you’ll get some castle shots!
-Staged Exits are so pretty.
-Your pictures are gorgeousss. I love the beach ones the most.
-I love that your mom surprised you. Awww.
-Those gobos are fabbity fab.
-At least you guys didn’t do the middle school shuffle!
-Parmesan crusted chicken… mmmm… we had that too and I want some now!
-I’m loving the shameful circle.
-Your friend looks a bit like Cameron Diaz!

BUT I DON’T WANT IT TO BE OVERRRR! You have to do your Glad I Dids/Wish I Didn’ts at least!!! PLEASE?!?!

But your wedding day was beautiful. I am so happy for you, Missus!

I can't get over how gorgeous your wedding was!!!! If you don't mind sharing, how much was the duo plate? My fiance and I were just thinking of doing that instead of giving our guests a choice!

I seriously love everything about your wedding. It was all so gorgeous and I love all of your photos!

That's just the sweetest thing as far as the cake and the flowers go. Gotta love a super thoughtful groom!

Soo happy for you Sarah!!!<33

Everything is sooooo pretty! :cutie: I love your cake and decor! :lovestruc My DF and I have agreed not to shove cake in each other's face, but I have a feeling we'll wind up in the same situation. :laughing:

OMG. . . . . I'm so crying. . . . what's wrong with me. . . . . it's like I was there too. Thanks for posting. . . . this was a TERRIFIC trip report.. . . best I've ever read, MRS. PEARSALL! :bride:
Love you neice. ::MinnieMo

You were definitely there in spirit, Auntie! :hug: Glad you enjoyed it, love you tons! :cutie:

.your.wedding.was.beautiful.

everything about it was perfect. i'm so glad you shared everything with us from beginning to end. even though our wedding days are over... i feel like i've found an amazing friend in you--and i'm so glad we connected here!

i have to say that i loveeeeeeeee that you had the castle on your cake. all that stress for nothing!! you have a great husband!!

i'm sad that it's over, but so excited for you to start a new chapter in life!! love ya girl!

Thanks, I couldnt agree more! Definitely glad we became friends here! Now to just plan a weekend to play in our favorite place! :laughing::laughing:

WHAT! I don't want it to be over! :sad2:

Your day was so pretty. All the decor was stunning!
I love all the little extra surprises. And everyone looks like they had a great time. So, so, so beautiful, Sarah!

Congrats again and I'm so happy for you! :hug:

Thank you, Danielle! :hug:

Phenomenal!

Thanks!!

Oh, your nice bellhop was not my nice bellhop! Bah!

-The title of this update makes me sad.
-Pretty pretty flowers.
-I love your bridesmaid dresses.
-The “wow” moment. Awww.
-You guys look so cute. Also, I love RevJack!
-I’m sure you’ll get some castle shots!
-Staged Exits are so pretty.
-Your pictures are gorgeousss. I love the beach ones the most.
-I love that your mom surprised you. Awww.
-Those gobos are fabbity fab.
-At least you guys didn’t do the middle school shuffle!
-Parmesan crusted chicken… mmmm… we had that too and I want some now!
-I’m loving the shameful circle.
-Your friend looks a bit like Cameron Diaz!

BUT I DON’T WANT IT TO BE OVERRRR! You have to do your Glad I Dids/Wish I Didn’ts at least!!! PLEASE?!?!

But your wedding day was beautiful. I am so happy for you, Missus!

Thank you!! Glad you enjoyed following along!! :cutie:

I can't get over how gorgeous your wedding was!!!! If you don't mind sharing, how much was the duo plate? My fiance and I were just thinking of doing that instead of giving our guests a choice!

Aww thanks! It was definitely a dream come true...in so many ways :cloud9:

Our duo plate was $85/guest and SOOO GOOOD!!! Everybody was raving about both of the pieces of meat. Definitely yummy!

I seriously love everything about your wedding. It was all so gorgeous and I love all of your photos!

That's just the sweetest thing as far as the cake and the flowers go. Gotta love a super thoughtful groom!

Soo happy for you Sarah!!!<33

Thanks, Jennifer! :hug: I have to say the flowers from mom, and cake topper from DH blew me away...Im still convinced they both made the wedding decor! (in my eyes at least, haaha)

Everything is sooooo pretty! :cutie: I love your cake and decor! :lovestruc My DF and I have agreed not to shove cake in each other's face, but I have a feeling we'll wind up in the same situation. :laughing:

Hahah good luck, maybe your DF will be a little more forgiving than mine...I think it was his one way of making me pay for that castle!! BAHAHA!!! :rotfl: Im glad you enjoyed reading!

Love your new profile pic. . . . . I think that's the one I'm going to put on the piano. . . . that's also one of MY favorites. . .

You also wrote above that you needed a time to go to your favorite place. . . you should talk to your cousin KMWB about that. . . . and thats all I'm sayin!!! Hee-hee!!! :)

Love you.

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Wow is right, you were the most beautiful bride EVER. You make a handsome couple. Disney was the only wedding choice for you. Glad your dream was able to come true.

I love you more...

Momma

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter