Sarah & Brandon's Swan/Il Mulino 04.28.12**The not so good stuff**

Which Hair Accessory?

• [img]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7176/6780518260_186f66c914.jpg[/img]

• [img]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7181/6926673779_3f3d6ff04b.jpg[/img]

• [img]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7042/6926673659_b2ea358c82.jpg[/img]

• [img]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7041/6926636353_aa4e539ae2.jpg[/img]

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hi Sarah!

First, you look beautiful in your dress! I really love the lace. And your wedding is so close! I hope the next couple weeks are not too stressful on you. :)

Thank you so much! Stress free is what I'm aiming for too :goodvibes

Sarah, your bridal tea looked so nice! Everything looked so yummy and the custom menu was pretty awesome!

Your new white dress is great, perfect for a day at the parks! Not long until your big day, hope everything is going well and not too stressful.

So sweet, thank you! It's going to be here before I know it!

Your bridal tea was SO elegant! What a beautiful venue! Congrats on the 5k!!! I'll be running my first one in about a month and I'm very excited. You got a good time!

Woohoo on your first 5K! You are going to love it, and you'll love YOU when you cross that finish line! :banana:

Congrats on the 5K. The tea looked like so much fun. I love your sundress!

Thank you, I'm so glad I found this little gem! And at Target no less!!

Your dress is perfect for magic kingdom... and with some minnie bridal ears will look even more stunning! :) hehe just the right amount of bride! :)

XXX

wheee! I totally am going to rock my Minni Ears too!! :bride:

You're getting so close! When do you leave for your trip? Are you ready?

Oh man, I'm not sure if I am ready Jilian! We leave next Wed, the 25th. Just over a week!! I still don't have all of the needed luggage (garment bag for me) and travel sized things. Thankfully my last day of work is Friday so I will have this weekend, and Monday/Tuesday off work to get ready!

Great dress

Thank you!! :cool1:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just one more week of work!!! I'm having a hard time concentrating. (if that wasn't obvious by the fact that I'm updating my PJ right now :rolleyes1)

Friday is my last day of work, then off work the weekend - Tuesday to get ready. We leave Next Wednesday morning! :yay:

I don't feel TOO stressed out, but I've been having sleepless nights. So my body is telling me something lol.

I finally bought my shoes last night!! I have my final fitting today so I'll see if they work or not with the length of the hem. My last shoes were too tall.

My sister in law took me out yesterday for a super fun day full of shopping, makeup and dinner. Then she had the BEST gifts ever for me!! Totally got me decked out in Bride Gear. You'll have to pry these off me, I think I'll be wearing them every day :woohoo:

I hadn't wanted to admit how much I really wanted some glittery blingy Bride Butt gear, but oh brother DO I EVER!! I really love them :goodvibes

Oh, I'm also almost done with the embroidery I've been working on for the ceremony. As part of a Hungarian Tradition, Brandon is giving me a bag of coins and I'm giving him 3 hankies. I'm embroidering them with his last name initial and here's one of the three

I still need to book our extra room at the Contemporary, and I need to call some restaurants for our DDR's that have larger groups and confirm we can all sit together. And I just realized that our group at Biergarten is for 10 and their tables only seat 8! Not sure what I'm going to do about that one.

Hehe, loving the bridal get up, very cute and blingy! :)

OMG, the days are going to fly by! I cant wait to hear about your special day! eeeeeek EXCITING!!!

XXX

Aww, how sweet of your sister in law. You're marrying into a great family! ;) Very awesome outfit.

I can't believe how close you're getting! Have the zen vibes reached you yet? I pushed them with all my might! :laughing:

Aww, how sweet of your sister in law. You're marrying into a great family! ;) Very awesome outfit.

I can't believe how close you're getting! Have the zen vibes reached you yet? I pushed them with all my might! :laughing:

hahaha I'm pretty good at stomping right over those zen vibes with my massive anxiety truck.

I love the bride great, very nice!

Thanks, I love it a little too much I think :laughing:

Hehe, loving the bridal get up, very cute and blingy! :)

OMG, the days are going to fly by! I cant wait to hear about your special day! eeeeeek EXCITING!!!

XXX

I almost have a 10 day weather forecast! I can't believe it!!! :eek:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just have to say, that yesterday sucked. But more importantly, I LOVE MY DISBRIDES!!! :hug: I had two major crisis which both ended up being resolved with the help of the lovely ladies that I've met here.

Crisis 1 - too big a room at Il Mulino. I don't know how I noticed, but thank god I did. Looking over my contract, we were at the $4500 minimum, for all 3 rooms. We are still within the max for 2 rooms which would be a much easier $3000 minimum. My contact there did explain that it would be a bit tight and we might not have room for a display table for the wedding cake. But as Jilian pointed out --$1500 for a room for the cake? :scared1: I don't think so. Jilian calmed me down and I'm confident in my 2 room decision. :lovestruc

Crisis 2 - Our extra room at the Contemporary. DF and I are staying at the Contemporary before the wedding, and then for a week plus for our Disneymoon. We had been planning to get a 2nd room there for me to sleep in the night before the wedding, then to get ready in with the girls the day of. We procrastinated on it, and hit some snags along the way (Mainly not wanting to pay for 2 whole nights just to get to stay until 3pm) and when I finally went to book the room there was *nothing* available. Oh wait, there was that $1500 2 bedroom suite....:rolleyes1 Have no fear, Megan is here! She helped me work out an alternative plan and I now have a room at the Boardwalk Inn! With my whole family staying at the Boardwalk, and the ceremony at the Swan, it's going to be perfect. :banana:

So after all of the panic and anxiety yesterday, my DisBrides came through for me. How lucky am I to have such a supportive, encouraging and selfless group of gals on my side. :love:

Yesterday I had my final dress fitting. Guess what? IT FITS!!! :worship: You may remember when I tried the dress on in February, it did not. Well, my hard work paid off and it fits like a champ. Totally beautiful. And I got to see DF in his custom suits! Oh la la! He looks sharp!

Only downer is that once again my shoes are too tall. The fitting yesterday confirmed, I really need flats. Which is actually SO much easier than when I thought I needed a kitten heel. Off to return the shoes from Saturday and now to buy a 3rd pair which will hopefully be the end of it

I still have a bout 10 million things on my to do list which inexplicably keeps getting longer every day. We still haven't talked to our minister, printed our seating cards, confirmed Minnie and Mickey, gotten our containers for the flower toss (little bags maybe? Headed to the craft store this week to look around) my shoes, asked our neighbor to watch our mail, scheduled my facial, review our vows, a tie for my nephew/ringbearer....oh brother. A million things we need to buy for the trip. Just trying to keep it all together! :goodvibes

I'm so glad you got your two issues resolved yesterday! I can't believe you leave in just over a week. I'm sure you will get your million things done before with time to spare.

I'm so glad you got your two issues resolved yesterday! I can't believe you leave in just over a week. I'm sure you will get your million things done before with time to spare.

Thank you! It's all seeming to come together nicely. *Breathe*

I love all your bling I mean bride gear! :rotfl::lovestruc
Yay, next wk!:banana:

Woohoo! Thanks!

1 week and 2 days!! AHH!! So excited for you!!!

I can't believe it! I'm so excited too! Just counting down the days..

You can do it, you'll get everything done in time! I'm glad you worked out the Il Mulino and extra room issues.

I had the petal toss container dilemma too and Karen told me to just get baskets. I got some pretty ones at Michaels and put ribbon around them in our colors. I wanted to do individual containers but there would be no way to set them up ahead of time (we used fresh petals). It worked out, Karen walked around and gave everyone a handfull just before the staged exit.

Congrats on the good weather forecast! I hope it holds through for you! And you're getting SO close to the wedding day! Just remember to breathe and take things one day at a time. You're a disbride, you can do it! :goodvibes

Yay on the weather forecast!

Wouldn't it be so awesome if us DISbrides could magically teleport and be able to help each other out with last minute stuff? :goodvibes (Kristen has a very active imagination, if you couldn't tell :laughing:)

Just think - at this time NEXT WEEK! - you'll be a Mrs.! :cool1:

Wow is it really that close! Man all of us are just getting closer and closer it feels so crazy! I am so happy for you!

Teresa

You can do it, you'll get everything done in time! I'm glad you worked out the Il Mulino and extra room issues.

I had the petal toss container dilemma too and Karen told me to just get baskets. I got some pretty ones at Michaels and put ribbon around them in our colors. I wanted to do individual containers but there would be no way to set them up ahead of time (we used fresh petals). It worked out, Karen walked around and gave everyone a handfull just before the staged exit.

You're lucky that you had a car to transport everything in, flying makes things so much more tricky!! I think I found some nice organza bags. (I don't think I did, I actually did lol) that will hopefully work. They might be a bit small, but I bought them so that's the way it's going to be :rolleyes1

Congrats on the good weather forecast! I hope it holds through for you! And you're getting SO close to the wedding day! Just remember to breathe and take things one day at a time. You're a disbride, you can do it! :goodvibes
So far so good! The weather seems to be cooperating for now!

Your bride gear is so cute! :cutie: That 10-day forecast also looks great! I hope you get beautiful weather! :goodvibes
Thank you! I'm holding my pixie breath!

:woot

YOU can do this!!!! :)
Yay! Thank you, Megan! :banana:

Yay on the weather forecast!

Wouldn't it be so awesome if us DISbrides could magically teleport and be able to help each other out with last minute stuff? :goodvibes (Kristen has a very active imagination, if you couldn't tell :laughing:)

Just think - at this time NEXT WEEK! - you'll be a Mrs.! :cool1:

I'm working on that whole teleporting thing....we need DISBride world domination! rawr!

OMG - 6 DAYS TOGO!!!!!

hehe

EXCITING!
Woohoo!! SO EXCITED!

Wow is it really that close! Man all of us are just getting closer and closer it feels so crazy! I am so happy for you!

Teresa

Thank you! I'm so excited too!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We leave tomorrow....OMG WE LEAVE TOMORROW!!! :yay:
I'm flailing around. It doesn't even seem real yet. The last few days have been a flurry of last minute shopping, coordinating, calling, emailing... And of course just today everyone has had a million questions (a year folks. We've been planning this for a year and today you want to know how the magic express works? :laughing:)

I think I've got everything though. Today is my hair removal project. Eyebrows threaded, full body wax and a hair apt. Will need some advil after the waxing! :scared1:

Yesterday we got our group tshirts and our place cards. Everything looks great! I just hope that we can wrap up our laundry, packing, cleaning and everything without a snag today. Oh and DF still needs to write his vows. Procrastinate, much? I'm not much better, I still need to figure our his gift. He's making me something (a surprise) which he said is a reflection on our past 4 years together. awww! I had something planned, but it was something from childhood and it was never able to be found at my parents house. So I think instead I'm going to give him a nicely bound journal and we can plan to write in it each year on our anniversary. Unless anyone else has a better idea of something I can buy easily today ...

I think that's it! I can't believe we leave tomorrow and I'm getting married in 4 days!! WHEEE!!! :banana:

Tomorrow! :banana:

Best of luck with the hair removal stuff. Maybe some wine, and then some advil later on. Just the idea of waxing makes me feel woozy.

I like the journal idea. For Doug's birthday last year, I wrote in a journal every day for five months, with either poetry/lyrics, my thoughts and feelings, memories of things we did together. I made him teary, he was so happy about it. So, yes, I definitely support the journal gift!

Four more days! :dance3: And everything will be FABULOUS. No doubt about it. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter