Sarah & Fred - 1.11.07 - AK/MK - The Perfect Midnight Stroll

Sarah&Fred

Earning My Ears
On the evening of January 11th,
countless hours of preparation

culminated in a departure from reality,

a night of enchantment,

and a dream come true.

Oh my goodness! Those pictures are amazing! I cannot believe you had an MK wedding :goodvibes I cannot wait to see more!

Beautiful pictures! I'm incredibly jealous! I remember you from Disneybrides! I haven't been a member for some time, but I haven't forgot your wedding planning. I guess everything turned out well. Congratulations!

wow that is beautiful....
cant wait to hear more as well

Oh wow - that looks AMAZING! Who did your photography? I cannot wait to hear more - I was heartbroken when I saw only one entry....!:sad1:

This is GORGEOUS! Yes I would have to agree I am feeling jealous...I think I am turning GREEN with ENVY!!!!:tilt:

OMG!!! I too can't wait to see more!

OH MY GOSH!! We are all envious of you! YOU HAD AN MK WEDDING!!!
If I could only afford that.... I cannot even IMAGINE what you spent... and to what extreme disney went for you!!

I want to hear EVERY detail-- and see ALL of the photos! WOW!

Congratulations!
-Maggie

WOW! I'm speachless! Please, Please, PLEASE let us live vicariously through your MK wedding!

Your pictures are just wonderrful. I am sure you both had a magical time. Can't wait to see more.

Linda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter