Sarahsmom (Jen's) Journal (feel free to comment)

Welcome back! :wave2: Sounds like you guys really enjoyed yourselves. I am looking forward to hearing the trip report. ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo

I was hoping you'd be back! Sounds like you had a great time.

In regards to the trip report, I know how hard it is to find the time...I still haven't written ours from Dec.! But, maybe you could give us a few details...did you get to ride Soarin'? What building were you in at the POP?

Anyway, have a good week :)

I'm glad you had a good time, Jen. Take this week to be kind to yourself--re-entry into the real world can be hard!

Erin

Hi Jen,

You sound so excited!!!! I'm so glad it was a great trip. We loved Pop, too!

Sorry to hear about DH. Yuck. Hopefully, he'll bounce back fast and you and DD won't get it :wizard:

You sound nice and rejuvinated for the rest of the school year :goodvibes

Have a great day :sunny:

Sunny

WELCOME BACK!!!

It sounds like the vacation was awesome!! Can't wait to read the details!!!

Good morning!

POP details... Ok... We were in the 70's building right next to classic hall.. Room 0462.. It was an awesome room! DD loved the fact that the Goofy jets were right outside the stairs to our room! Our room was very clean and mousekeeping was great! Sarah had 3 towel animals waiting for her in the window the 2nd day! She was soooo excited!!! We also loved the Hippy Dippy Pool and the kiddie pool! The resort itself is a lot of fun! I told DH we should seriously consider it for Christmas!!! We ate in the food court and brought food to our room quite a bit.. The food was very good and had a wide variety of choices! ( Unfortunately I didn't always make the best choices! ;) )

Bus service was fantastic! The longest we ever waited for a bus was 10 minutes! It took us about 12 minutes to get to the MK, 8 to AK and Epcot and 5 to MGM... Many times we were riding home on the bus with just 1 other family. We only had to stand once on a bus the whole trip!

The parks were very managable!! Didn't use fast pass once!!! We walked on Big Thunder, Splash mountain etc!!!! The longest we waited in line was for Dumbo (20 minutes)

We did Cinderella's Gala Feast at the GF and ut was WONDERFUL!!! What a great buffet! Lots of interesting choices for adults, and the typicals for kids which worked out great for us!!!!

Reality is hitting hard... Phew!!! I was in bed at 8 last night! Talked about exhausted!!!! Today should be a bit easier!!!

I am glad you enjoyed your stay at POP. Hopefully, you will be able to catch up on your sleep and get back to normal. ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo

Glad to hear you enjoyed POP! Sounds like a lot of fun!

Very encouraging to hear about the crowds!

Have a great Tuesday! :flower:

Just wanted to say that I've really enjoyed reading bits of your journal. I just started a journal here & your posts have helped motivate me.

Glad you had a great trip. We are taking our DD for her first ever trip in about 6 weeks. We're very excited!

oooh your details make me want to go RIGHT NOW!!!!! I'm glad you had such a great time! Sounds like you picked the perfect week for crowds, too.

Back to reality? Oh well! :flower:

Sunny

HELP!!!! I've fallen off the wagon and I can't get back on!!! :confused3 :rotfl2:

I ate too many carbs and sweets and I am so craving them!!! I can do this! Moderation! I can do this!!!

In all seriousness, I need to refocus esp. on the exercize! With DH being sick (He is really milking it too!) It's me doing everything. By the time I'm done with dinner and clean up, folding laundry, playing with DD, Bedtime stories, etc.. I am too tired to do anything!!! I Love DH dearly and I hope he starts to feel better soon because I can feel the stress level rise as there is not even 30 minutes of exercize time for me!

TGIF!TGIF!TGIF!!!! Can you tell I am glad it is Friday?!! :rotfl2:

The middle school home ec room is right down the hall from me!!! They have been making pizza this week... The smell is killing me!!!! :rotfl:

Here's to a great day~! :flower:

Hope your DH is feeling better soon and you can get back on track. Sometimes daily life just get in the way.

Good luck getting through the pizza smell. ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo

sarahsmom73 said:
HELP!!!! I've fallen off the wagon and I can't get back on!!! :confused3 :rotfl2:

I ate too many carbs and sweets and I am so craving them!!! I can do this! Moderation! I can do this!!!

Isn't it amazing how quickly a craving will come back? Sugar is really and truly an addictive thing!

Hope your DH is feeling better and you guys have a good weekend! :)

I am forcing myself back on the wagon tomorrow... If it KILLS me!!! Between vacation and TOM it has been a rough couple of weeks!

Hey Jen - I'm so glad you and your DD had such a great trip together. This will be something she'lll remember FOREVER :flower: I hope you'll be able to post some pictures for us.

Sorry to hear your DH isn't feeling well. Isn't it funny how they can milk it way more than the kids do? :sad2: Give him another day and then tell him to suck it up!!! Wish we could have days off when someone takes care of US. :rolleyes:

I'm sure you'll get back on the wagon soon and if not, re-read your journal to help you focus on your goals. You'll be fine...... :sunny:

Day 1 of back on the wagon.... I CAN DO THIS!!!
I worked to hard for my results to go down the toilet!!!

I did my first outside run yesterday.. 1.5 and thought I would die!!! I had a hard time pacing myself and that got me into trouble... It is a lot harder to run outside! Boy do I have a lot of work to do!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter