Saturday Nights At HHI

gppnj

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I fully understand and agree with the concept of weekend nights requiring more points than weekday nights. If all nights required the same number of points, there would be many members staying at DVC resprots just for the weekend, and vacationers would have difficulty booking rooms for an entire week.

That said, I think HHI takes this concept a little bit too far. Saturday nights cost more than three times the number of points that weeknights cost. This seems excessive to me. Is such an extreme point differential really necessary? Does anyone know the history of how this came about? Does anyone actually stay there on a Saturday night?

The HH point structure has been the same since the resort opened. The area is very popular on weekends much of the year and I'm sure that had a lot to do with the point chart.

We have stayed there on Sat nights several times - mostly with a discounted cash reservation, but also on points.

I agree that the Sat points are pretty high and do not understand the variance for Sat vs Friday nights - but - at this point, I don't see a reallocation coming since the resort has survived with this point structure for 9 1/2 years now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter