Saturday's Supercalufradulistic Riddle

Your first Wooooo Hooooty :banana: I have a tear in my eye for you ;)

paigevz said:
You guys quit flirting with each other.............I feel like a peeper. :teeth:
You call this flirting?!! :rotfl: I have had pms asking if we really didn't like each other :teeth:

monymony3471 said:
What happened? :confused3 popcorn::
I don't know, DuckMAN said some posts were poofed, but he could've been joshin' me.............. :confused3

L107ANGEL said:
You call this flirting?!! :rotfl: I have had pms asking if we really didn't like each other :teeth:

It's flirting where I'm from, babe............... :thumbsup2

paigevz said:
It's flirting where I'm from, babe............... :thumbsup2
Huh, now I wonder how many people think I have flirted with them :rolleyes: ;)

L107ANGEL said:
Typical!! He woo hoooty's and leaves :rolleyes:

I don't call that a wooo hoooty. Nope. Not even close, bud.

I'm sooooooooo disappointed in his woo hooty.....I'm just saying.

My last post was right as I was walking out the door from work, and my kid's fever had spiked when I got in the front door, so we were busy for a while. But I went back and edited the post.

paigevz said:
How's the little one now?
His temp is going from 100-104 the past few days. He actually had a pretty good dinner for the first good meal in a few days, and his temp is about 100 now so maybe it's starting to get better. It was a little over 104 when I got home.

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
His temp is going from 100-104 the past few days. He actually had a pretty good dinner for the first good meal in a few days, and his temp is about 100 now so maybe it's starting to get better. It was a little over 104 when I got home.
Poor guy. I hope he feels better!

:rolleyes: I am getting ready to paint, an empty gesture on my part got me into this :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter