Savi's Carrying Case?

mrsw94

DIS Veteran
I'm reading reports that Savi's is currently handing out plastic bags instead of carrying cases in WDW. Does anyone know if this used the case in DL was well?

There was a thread about Savi's a few weeks ago and I did read that they have cases you can buy. I'm not sure if they give out free ones. Maybe someone who has been recently can confirm.

I'm reading reports that Savi's is currently handing out plastic bags instead of carrying cases in WDW. Does anyone know if this used the case in DL was well?
I saw someone exiting the park yesterday that had a carrying case that I think was a new purchase based on a shopping bag that they were also carrying.

There was a thread about Savi's a few weeks ago and I did read that they have cases you can buy. I'm not sure if they give out free ones. Maybe someone who has been recently can confirm.
The build comes with a specific fabric case, WDW very recently (in the past 7 days) ran out of them with the supply chain issues.

DS and DD made light sabers on our December DL trip and received very nice carrying cases.

Just built lightsabers at Savi's Wednesday night and both of us received the nice black padded carrying case with the white lightsaber logo on it. There are also gray-ish padded cases for sale ($50 or $55 I think) that have pockets in them (nicer than the included Savi ones) in Dok-Ondar's.

Second the comment above - I read that they are short on the carrying case due to supply chain issues but still have the fancier one you can buy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter