• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SB- Is there a 5 x 7 album...

bananiem

It's like Annie Bananie only it's just Bananie M.<
That already has black pages in it? I can find them online with white pages but the nearest supply stores are one hour from here, in each direction. (MIchael's is east, Hobby Lobby is south) So I'd like to get an idea of which store to go to before I actually go. Does this make sense?:confused:

Creative Memories has a 5x7 album. It comes with white pages, but you can get black refill pages for it. lmk if you need more info on this.

My problem is that I never do 5 x 7 albums so I'd be stuck with all those white pages and nothing to do with them. That's why I'd like to find one that already has black ones and I can skip the white ones altogether. It's an album of my sister's surprise 40th birthday party and I thought it would look good on black. Maybe I'll have to re-think that...

Some CMC's might be willing to just replace the white pages with black pages. I know that's probably something I would do for a customer. If you have a CMC, just ask her. She might be willing to do it. It just means that she would have an "opened" pack of white refill pages in her inventory then.

I didn't realize they would do that! Thank you so much!:)

Or, if you prefer a top-loading album you could use the white card for loads of things later - great for matting pics, journalling boxes etc - I would have thought white card would always come in handy.

I used a Dalee 6x9 album for my brother's wedding and I am really pleased with the way it turned out - I used a variety of card for the background and just put the original pages in my stash (I seem to do this for most pages anyway!)

Bev

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter