SB ~ October Challenge

MiknMinMouse

DIS Veteran
Hi guys,

I'm taking up the challenge and starting an October challenge :-). You'll have to clue me in on what a good prize will be since this is my first start up :-). Let the scrapping begin!!
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :jester: :cool: :D

I'm in!

I just returned home this past Friday from a vacation in Canada. I am hoping to get my book completed or at least all but the finishing touches this month. My reason for being so quick about it is that I am attending the memories expo in Orlando next month and We have a few days in Disney planned. I am sooo looking forward to it.

Chessie

I'm going to be scrapping tonight. I'm in a bit of a bind though. I get my CM albums from a friend and I need two more. I've emailed her 2 times about ordering more but she's not responded. I can't do anymore Disney until I get the new album. I can work on my other albums, but I really wanted to work on my Disney Album.

Still need award ideas. I can do Disney stickers if everyone is up for that. I'm going to Disney Nov 2 - 10 so I can get a pack or two down there. Let me know if this is okay :-):bounce:

AFter not having done a single page since July - I've already done 4 in October - I won't end up with the most, of course, but you all will help me stay motivated!

PS MicknMin: My neighbor just started as a CM - you can email her at AlbumMaker@hotmail.com.

I'll keep her email in case I don't hear from my friend. I'd hate to buy from someone else since we've been friends for a long time and I know she's just moved so that takes awhile to get adjusted. BUT the scrapper in me is impatient LOL. Glad to see more jumping about the October Challenge :-).

Count me in. I think I only did six pages last month, but I've been trying very hard to catch up on my journaling. I went through a spell where I did the pages and kept going instead of journaling right away. Big mistake! I've journaled 20+ pages in the last couple days and still have a ways to go. I've learned my lesson - journal as you go! At any rate, I'm way behind in cropping. I took about 60 rolls of film over the summer and I've only scrapped one or two of those so I need to get going. I'm also planning to make a 5x7 baby album for a co-worker as a shower gift so that should help me get inspired.

I was supposed to start my October scrapping last night with my friend but she couldn't come over and I just didn't feel like dragging everything out. This weekend for sure though!!! :-)

LindaBabe,

I'm glad you're back to scraping. You and I will hold up the tail end, but we'll do it with style.

Chessie

How is everyone doing so far? I ~ sad to say ~ have not picked up a picture since September. I think those 44 pages wore me out :-). I'm also waiting for another album. Ahh well. I'll get going soon :-)

I'd like to participate, too! Do I need to do or say anything else?

It seems like you all really keep each other motivated, and I need to get going on my pics or I won't be finished with last year's WDW trip before we go again in Dec!

:crazy:

most of them of our trip to Banff, Alberta, in 1996. Talk about being behind! It was fun being reminded of the memories, and took my attention away from the TV news. Thank goodness.

Originally posted by Tink&Belle's Mom
I'd like to participate, too! Do I need to do or say anything else?

Well I just jumped into the middle of last month's challenge so I think that's all there is to it ~ you're in :-).

The prize is Disney Stickers. I'm not sure how many, probably one or two pages depending on what's available when I get to WDW. The main prize is the motivation to get pages completed :smooth:

my goal is to finish my Florida disney vacation album before we go to Disneyland Paris on 9th November. Otherwise I am going to have vacations backing up on each other, and I haven't even started thinking about non-vacation pictures!

I think I need to do about 18 pages to finish my album.

Bev

I'll give it a try again! Hopefully I can stay current and possibly do the 5x7 albums i'm planning on doing for christmas gifts for grandparents!

Have a great time in Disneyland Paris :-). I really enjoyed it when we went last year ~ it reminded me of Disneyland ~ my biggest regret is that I didn't buy any pins for trading, not that I'd trade them, those I'd keep ~ LOL. Anyway I had a lot of fun doing my Disneyland Paris pages, I used my map as a background to one page.

That tells you what a Disney person I am ~ LOL. My friends and family thought I was crazy to "waste" a day there but I said I was NOT going that close to Disneyland Paris and not going there. I ended up convincing our group (me hubby and 3 others) to all go. It was a nice break from all of the museums that actually started running together after awhile.

I'm at 34 sides- finished Banff, did some Disney, now doing Tiffany Stained Glass window tour - I just CAN't watch the news any more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter