• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SB-Question about buying SB items

Beanie

~*Snoopy Fan Forever*~
Do any of you Scrapbookers buy stuff online? If so, where do you go? I am looking for one particular thing, that I bought at a local store here and now they don't have anymore and won't be getting anymore in...They are page protectors that have three rings on the side to put in the book...I need more of them but cannot locate them anywhere around here...does anyone have any links to share for where they buy online??

Thanks so much!

I buy just about everything online, but from a UK Store - so it won't be particularly helpful to you.

If you know the brand of the page protector, I would go to google and type in Scrapbook and the brand name and you will probably find a couple of places that sell it.

I've not had any bad experiences, but do be sure to check shipping charges and delivery times before you order

Bev

I like www.dmarie.com and www.michaels.com. Yesterday I was looking for some refill pages for my album and I had the brand and style number so I did a search for that and 2 places came up. It might be worth it to try that too. Good luck!

Thanks so much both of you!! I found exactly what I was looking for!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter