School Of Disney RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diana: She had no idea who Merlin was, so she didn't ask. "I'm Diana Porr."

OOC I am so gonna get her and Dana mixed up

Melody: "Nice to meet you. I'm Mile's sister, from Avalon High. "

OOC: I had a really long post on CoD then hit the cancel button in accident. Ugh!

Melody: "Nice to meet you. I'm Mile's sister, from Avalon High. "

OOC: I had a really long post on CoD then hit the cancel button in accident. Ugh!
OOC I hate it when I do that!

Diana: "Avalon High? Apologies, I'm not exactly from around here."

OOC I hate it when I do that!

Diana: "Avalon High? Apologies, I'm not exactly from around here."
Melody: "It's okay. Where are you from, exactly?" She had to be careful not to mention that she could have had a vision about it.

Melody: "It's okay. Where are you from, exactly?" She had to be careful not to mention that she could have had a vision about it.
Diana: "Place called Slugterra." She motioned downward. "It's kinda sorta more than a hundred miles beneath our feet."

Alex: She was walking around the neighborhood when she bumped into someone. "Oh I'm so sorry!"

Jaqui: "Oh, it's ok. Happens all the time. I'm Jaqui."

Alex: "I'm Alex. What school do you go to?"

Jaqui: "The School Of Disney."

Alex: "I go there too! I start tomorrow."

Jaqui: "Cool. Who are you related to?"

Alex: "Dipper and Mabel Pines. I'm their cousin."

Jaqui: "That's cool. I like that show. Can't wait to see them at Character Night tomorrow. Snow White's my cousin."

Alex: "Say that again?"

Jaqui: "Snow White's my cousin?"

Alex: "Before that."

Jaqui: "I like that show?"

Alex: "After that."

Jaqui: "Can't wait to see them at Character Night tomorrow?"

Alex: "That's the one. Do all the students relatives come?"

Jaqui: "Suposedly."

Alex: "Just great."

Jaqui: "Why?"

Alex: "Because there's another girl I know and hate, Angelina, who's cousin is Pacifica. And she's enimies with Mabel."

Jaqui: "Oh. Just make sure they stay away from each other if you don't want any drama. Gotta go. Nice meeting you!"

Alex: "You too!" She continued walking.

Melody: "Wow. That makes my backstory sound normal..."
Diana: She laughed. "That's not even half of it. I am an infamous thief who gave up thieving and everyone thinks I'm crystalized and no more in the bottom of a river. That's it."

Diana: She laughed. "That's not even half of it. I am an infamous thief who gave up thieving and everyone thinks I'm crystalized and no more in the bottom of a river. That's it."

Melody: "And I'm the reincarnation of a famous wizard..."

Adrien: "Good." But he did glance around, hoping the Antis, more specifically Kat, were not around.

Diana: She gaped. "Wow. Ummmmmm not sure how to respond to that..."

Melody: "It's okay. Most people find it strange also. "

Diana: "Sooo you're a wizard, you're a fairy," she pointed at Ava. "And you are...?"

Erika: "Erika. Normal person."

OOC Zeus is Walter!

Melody: "Yep, that pretty much sums it up. Watch out for Mordred though. "

OOC: Lol, why Walter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter