Scooby Meets?

afnaechiquita

DIS Veteran
hello! planning a one day trip to US during spring break. i have two kiddos who love scooby doo. is there a schedule for what time/days the gang comes out, or is it pretty random? appreciate any tips - i haven't been since 2012.

IME it is fairly frequent, but they don't specify when anyone will be out. They do have a variety of characters who come out at various places along that whole street from Bourne through Mel's Drive-in (Scooby gang, Simpsons, Betty Boop, Beetlejuice, etc). And the how many /which Scooby characters varies too - you may see just Shaggy on up to the whole gang.

. And the how many /which Scooby characters varies too - you may see just Shaggy on up to the whole gang.
Yeah - this was a bit annoying - as I was trying to get a picture with all of them in the Mardi Gras gear at there almost always seemed to be one missing. I did finally catch them.

And to the OP - yeah they are out on and off most of the day.

PXL_20240305_161705912.jpg

Here is a photo of all five - they are usually there in the afternoon when its shaded. Left side of the street between brown Derby and the Ice Cream shop. Some times its only Scooby, Scooby and shaggy, or every one but Fred. Fred seems to be the one that is not there as much.

IME it is fairly frequent, but they don't specify when anyone will be out. They do have a variety of characters who come out at various places along that whole street from Bourne through Mel's Drive-in (Scooby gang, Simpsons, Betty Boop, Beetlejuice, etc). And the how many /which Scooby characters varies too - you may see just Shaggy on up to the whole gang.

Yeah - this was a bit annoying - as I was trying to get a picture with all of them in the Mardi Gras gear at there almost always seemed to be one missing. I did finally catch them.

And to the OP - yeah they are out on and off most of the day.

Thanks to both of you!! Here's hoping we can catch the whole gang :)

Last September, I got a photo taken with Shaggy and Velma. The others were MIA. If you see Shaggy, ask him if he knows his real name is Norville.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter