Scooby3x1y's originals - New Toy Story Images - Please see 1st post

Status
Not open for further replies.

You can do it either way. This design isn't too bad to cut around, but some have many little ins and outs. Most of mine I either put a border around or a color like the one above. I just think it's easier....or just lazy. The white around him definitely makes him stand out. Especially around the name. If the brown just totally clashes, I can change it.

Thanks so much. I will use one of the new designs. I appreciate all your help.

OK Scooby I will be first! Congrats and thanks for filling in for Millie by the way. You did a great job!

A challenge for you to think of and you have total creativity! We call ourselves "The Disney Chix" and this is our third cruise coming up next year and I'm looking for something different for the shirts this time for the girls. We are not going until Nov 12, 2011 but I plan ahead...WAY ahead obviously!:rotfl2: Here are the deets, so be creative!!:banana::banana:

The Disney Chix
Disney Magic
Nov 12 - 19, 2011
Gayle = Mickey
Mary Jo = Grumpy
Roz = Happy
Lynne = Minnie
Judy = Goofy

Happy creating!!

Sorry for posting so many....I always want to give you choices. If you decide you want something a little different, let me know. The original idea was to have you all looking out from the ship. I'm still trying to find a railing that I can have you stand behind.

I'm thrilled you started your own thread. :cheer2::cool1::cheer2: I love the designs you created. I have a special request. Could you try to create a design with this years Hollywood Horror Nights theme at Universal Studios. I would love to wear a t shirt with your design to that event. Names: Jean, Eileen. Date: October, 2010. I can't wait to see what you create. Thanks so much.:flower3:
Jean

Jean,

I made the 3 collage type designs for the back. The others for the front. I didn't know exactly what you wanted, so I just played. The brown sign one, I can make your names darker if you want. If you have a particular character or scene you want on it, I can do another one.

Lori

Could I please request the woody and rope name for a few of our cruising family....

Sherrye
Dravin
Devin

Thank you so much.

Hi,
I have 2 request if possible. I would love to have the Woody you have shown in Post @2 with "Beau"
2nd, Is it possible for you to design me a bag topper with Minnie Mouse in pink with white polka dots on her bow, clothing, etc. that says Olivia's 6th Birthday

Thank you so much.

Does Beau like Buzz as well? I put his name on this one.

Jean,

I made the 3 collage type designs for the back. The others for the front. I didn't know exactly what you wanted, so I just played. The brown sign one, I can make your names darker if you want. If you have a particular character or scene you want on it, I can do another one.

Lori

Girl, you are amazing!!! I love these! I especially love the 3rd collage one. Could you make that with HHN XX, and maybe replace the 2010 with our names, but one name for each seperate tshirt? Thanks so much for all your time and hard work. You've knocked this one out of the park!:cool1::yay::cool1:

Jean

Girl, you are amazing!!! I love these! I especially love the 3rd collage one. Could you make that with HHN XX, and maybe replace the 2010 with our names, but one name for each seperate tshirt? Thanks so much for all your time and hard work. You've knocked this one out of the park!:cool1::yay::cool1:

Jean

Jean,

So I did this other one. I thought it might be too funny for you each to wear the other's name. Just an idea....it made me laugh. :lmao:

Sure! Do I qualify? :lmao: I can PM you, what kind of info do you want? Any certain questions you want answered. On the thread, there is a variation to everyone's answers. :rotfl:

Check out the link in my thread, it will take you to the sticky for "meet the DISigners". The information is in there, you can email it to me
chaoscent@verzion.net
or PM me with it. :goodvibes
Penny

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter