Scrap with your Peeps today!

Michelle, luv the vinyl and the pirate lo. May have to try cutting some vinyl for the kids rooms after we move.

Lisa, the birthday set is so cute. I pretty sure I get it, too!:cool1: If you can, send us some of your weather please. We'd even be excited about the rain.

I got to watch a little weather while I ate lunch. Yikes!! We get a lot of tornados and severe thunderstorms here, but I can't imagine having to deal with those conditions for hours on end. Stay safe everyone.

I've cleaned some, packed some, had lunch, and its 100 degrees. It's time to play now. My youngest dd wants to scrap with mom, so I think we'll work on some pages for her school album.

What is 5 guys?? I keep hearing people talk about it, one just opened about 20 minutes away.

Why am I not scrapping? I am sucked into the Irene news coverage. Amazed at the people actually in the waves trying to surf, swim, or boating- really??

5 guys is a burger place.... good, big and messy!
people really think they are invinsible, why would you want to riskl you life to go in the surf :confused3

Finally getting my groove on :cool1:

Made my one page layout on the left (from last month's challenge) into a two page layout.

IMG_5774.jpg

I'm back. Signed off to do a little cutting and pasting. One group completely done, another 3/4s.

It's still raining here. It was like a river going down our street. Looks like we are in for a long haul. We're all in our PJ's so I hope we don't have to evacuate!

I was a nanny for a couple on the Vineyard one summer in college. We were hit by Hurricane Bob, and the dad went out surfing right before the hurricane hit. :rolleyes:

Five Guys is an awesome burger and fries place! We had it last night for dinner. I always order our fries well done, ooooh, the best!

Hi everyone- I've been glued to coverage since DH's family is in Eastern NC and mom and dad are living on the Eastern shore of MD (they followed the manditory evacuation orders.

I did get 1 group worked on for the event swap.

Glad to hear everyone is doing well.

Rebecca

I'm here, too. I've been fighting with my Cricut. My blade is toast and of course, I don't have a spare. I thought WM had them, but no luck. I have one on order, but I won't be cutting anything for the next few days. :scared1:

5 guys is awesome
Surfing in a hurricane= natural selection
Mama always says stupid is as stupid does.

Wish I could scrap but we are driving in the rain. Have fun!!!

I'm here! :wave2:

I finished a group for the AK swap. Now I'm working on editing pics to order.

:thumbsup2 photos to share??

I'm back. Signed off to do a little cutting and pasting. One group completely done, another 3/4s.

It's still raining here. It was like a river going down our street. Looks like we are in for a long haul. We're all in our PJ's so I hope we don't have to evacuate!

I was a nanny for a couple on the Vineyard one summer in college. We were hit by Hurricane Bob, and the dad went out surfing right before the hurricane hit. :rolleyes:

Five Guys is an awesome burger and fries place! We had it last night for dinner. I always order our fries well done, ooooh, the best!

hope you don't start flooding....we've only eaten there one time, was yummy!

Hi everyone- I've been glued to coverage since DH's family is in Eastern NC and mom and dad are living on the Eastern shore of MD (they followed the manditory evacuation orders.

I did get 1 group worked on for the event swap.

Glad to hear everyone is doing well.

Rebecca

that's good news they followed the orders! hope everyone is ok and safe!

I'm here, too. I've been fighting with my Cricut. My blade is toast and of course, I don't have a spare. I thought WM had them, but no luck. I have one on order, but I won't be cutting anything for the next few days. :scared1:

bummer...anything else you can work on in the mean time??

5 guys is awesome
Surfing in a hurricane= natural selection
Mama always says stupid is as stupid does.

Wish I could scrap but we are driving in the rain. Have fun!!!

Hi Forest :rotfl: hope Mr. BAMB is driving nice a slow, you be careful, let us know when you arrive!

Jennifer, hope the flooding doesn't get worse.

Lisa, I've got some sketches and pictures selected. I think I'm going to pull paper for those, type journaling, and set up the scal files I need. That should keep me busy for a while.

Natural selection is right. :rotfl:

Got another two page spread done. Hope to keep working if DS keeps cooperating. He fell asleep on the living room floor for a while but now he is re-energized.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter