@@@Scrapbook exchange sent/received@@@.....COMPLETED!!

Hopefully after the exchange some of you can share the sites of where you purchase scrapbook items online. I only have a Michael's close by the house and am have also place online orders with www.orientaltrading.com.

My SIL is telling me that she can already see me going crazy buying scrapbook items in the VERY NEAR future. :rolleyes:

Any comings or goings today?

I hear one has arrived....we just need someone to check in with the details....hopefully later today.

Got notice half mine has shipped and to expect it in 4-6 days It's coming UPS

Mine came in the mail today from AlexWyattMommy. I don't have time to post everything she sent me tonight. Will post later in the week. But I LOVED IT.

THANKS

Glad to have you check in, Becky. You were the one that we knew had arrived.
DC said Monday though.
Looking forward to hearing what you received.

I have posted my parcel today,hope they like it.The postage gave me a fright though:scared1: but as long as it gets there safe and sound:woohoo:

Both parts of my sent packages are on their way. The part I sent should arrive around Saturday or Monday. And online part is scheduled for Delievery the 18th.

:) Good Morning! I received notification that mine has shipped and it went priority so my recipient should receive hers soon

Label/Receipt Number: 9101 1067 4659 7100 7172 11

Your item was processed and left our GRAND RAPIDS, MI 49599 facility on August 14, 2008. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

I may be sending something extra once she receives b/c they sent me something saying part of it was cancelled b/c it was out of stock now.... but it's still showing as being sent :confused3 Guess I'll see what arrives and go from there if need be! We'll be out of town this weekend but back late Sunday... just in case mine shows up and I'm gone (it will be out of the weather and safe regardless... don't want anyone to worry).

Have a great weekend!!

I am waiting to see if what I ordered is getting here today.:hyper: If not I will run to the store and just buy something different. I will post when I ship.

::yes:: Got mine the day they came out. I have all the sets. Love them...they are so cute.
The guy at the PO said they only sent them 20 sheets :( I hope they get more.

Nothing today.
My mail is being held as of tomorrow, so I won't be able to see what I get until I get back from WDW.

Any one receive today??

I still have 2 people that need to check in about sending...please let us know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter