Scrapbook stuff at DTD

Mickey&JoshNut

<font color=purple>It's not nice to distract the c
We will be taking our first trip to Disneyland in May and I was wondering if there is a scrapbook store in DTD like there is at WDW? If not, do they sell scrapbook supplies at the World of Disney store? The reason I ask is that I would like some Disneyland paper and some more of the Mickey eyelets.

Elaine

No Scrapbook store, but WOD and many stores inside DL and DCA have scrapbooking supplies. In DCA look in Greetings and at DL both the Emporium and an area in the back of the store that sells the porceline figurines (near the back of the photo store where they connect) is a really good seclection.

Forgot to mention that papers aren't sold individually, just in sets (along with a sticker sheet) for $15. They do have the Mickey eyelets, though. I think those are around $3-5. Not sure if the store at WDW sells individually. I never found that store when I was at their DTD.

Iceskatejen....thanks again for the information

The scrapbook store at DTD at WDW is called Disney's Wonderful World of memories and it's located by the Rainforest Cafe. It used to be the 2 R's Reading & Riting store and it is connected to the Art of Disney Store.

I was sorta disappointed in the store though...thought it would be bigger with much more selection...they did have exclusive stuff relating to WDW that isn't available in regular scrapbook stores but I also thought they would sell the "generic" stuff like the Disney paper (by the sheet) & individual stickers.

Elaine

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter