Scrapbooking question

KathyFP

<font color=green>You mean there is more to the so
I hope that this question is not to off topic.

I want to surprise the guy I am seeing with a scapbook of his season (he plays arena football).

I have never scapbooked. Can anyone tell me where I might be able to find a template.

I know that I will mostly be collecting the newspaper articles and photos.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I think it's great you are doing this for him.

You may want to look at www.creatingkeepsakes.com They are the first scrap magazine, their site is full of ideas. I would see if you have a local scrap store, they often have classed on books or page kits that you could get premade pages and place your pics and clippings on.

www.twopeasinabucket.com is a scrapping store and message board. They have a lot of members and tons of ideas.

The best thing would be to make copies of everything, don't use your original. That way if you don't like something you can move it or change it and not worry about ruining something. I would also get an album you like from the begining, that way you know the size of the pages from the begining. Layout your pics and articles, see what can be reduced in size or enlarged. Remember you can "hide" lengthy articles on tags and cards that flip open so you can fit more on a page.

My husband played HS ball and his dad was a coach for years, so I know how much stuff you can accumulate. Also don't forget you can add lots of video, pics, and articles that you scan, on a cd and place that in the book too.

Hope that helps! BTW good luck on the diet I see your counter moving downward!

Val

www.valerievalera.com

Thanks for the suggestion. Do you know if they have any kits that would be geared to football for an adult?

What team does he play for? This is the first year that we in the Kansas City area have had an arena team - the Brigade who used to be the New Orleans Voodoo. Love this game - tons of fun!

You might want to check out Joanne's or Michael's if you have one in your area? Wal Mart, Target and K-Mart also carry a small supply. I've seen loads of football stuff - mostly high school and NFL, but I'm sure you can find some generic things that will work for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter