Scrub Jay Villa ~ 4 bedroom villa in Sandy Ridge

kksmom92

Mouseketeer
In case you are looking for a place to stay at Sandy Ridge in Davenport, we've stayed there the past couple years and we highly recommend where we stayed last year and that was Scrub Jay Villa. (We will be staying there again this upcoming Feb!)

The house was everything we were hoping for and more!

William was great to work with and yes we did get our deposit back! (Unlike with Mr. Gomez.. please see my other post) While we were there we did have issues with no water due to someone hitting the main water line, but all of Sandy Ridge was w/out water. We had no clue so we called his Management company and they got back to us right away. (thankfully that was our last night there)

The pictures on their homeaway link did not do the villa justice. It was so much nicer than what their pictures showed.

If you want to read more about it, I did do a post about it on my blog and you can see some of the pictures that I took.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter