SD access question

Stellapedia

Mouseketeer
I need to do something and I am not sure what the legalities are with the dog. I've asked our trainer, he wasn't sure. I've tried searching, get nowhere. Maybe someone here can help me.

Every year we go on a beach vacation with my partner's parents. They have a condo on the beach that we normally stay at with them. This year, we had a dog and one extra kid, so we rented a house about half a mile away that is pet friendly. That was fine, but we'd like to be on the beach with them next year.

The condos are privately owned, but most are rented out. The office handles all the renting, and the owners get a portion of it. But the main office is in charge of everything. The woman who runs it is a rabid lizard as well, I can't stand that woman and don't really want a run-in with her.

If we want to rent there next year, are they required to permit the dog? The rentals ARE open to the public, which makes me think that they are held to the same requirements as a hotel. But because each unit is privately owned, I don't know if that falls under public access or not.

Anyone know?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter