sea bands

aa4mom

Mouseketeer
I have seen them mentioned many times here, but--What are Sea bands? Are they bracelets? How do they work?:rolleyes:

they look more like sweat bands with a marble...the marble is supposed to hit a pressure point and control sea sickness.....didn't work for me but others swear by them....

They do look like sweat bands. I got a little sick one evening in Parrot Cay even though I had taken a Dramamine (non-drowsy). I went back to my room, opened the door to the verandah and put on the sea bands and within a half hour I felt MUCH better. I was afraid to take them off and even slept in them!! The next night I wore them again and didn't get sick. I don't know if it was actually the sea bands working or if it was just psychological. If you're at all fashion conscious, wear a light sweater or long-sleeved shirt so that they don't show. They are pretty obvious and I didn't want to wear them without having them covered up, but I'm kind of silly like that. You can get them for under $10 at any grocery store or pharmacy. Even if they don't work, you're not out much money!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter