Sea World All-Day Dining Deal

GottaLuvMickey

Found my Prince Charming at WDW!
Has anyone used the Sea World All-Day Dining Deal? I had heard about it being something at the Sea World in San Antonio but I could never find any info about it for the one in San Diego until today when I downloaded their "Fun Tracker Summer 2011" and it says that it's back. We're leaving Saturday morning and planning to spend 3 days at Sea World. My husband eats a LOT and I'm wondering if this is something we should get for him? I share meals with our (almost) 3 year old, so I'm assuming they'd frown on me getting one.

Has anyone gotten this? How much is it? Did you think it was worth it?

Thanks!

It seems like its in the neigborhood of $30. It's not a bad deal if you're going to eat 3x in the park.

It is a good deal. I got one when I went with my Mom, and we both eat small portions, and would split the meal. No one said anything about it. The only down side, is that if your husband wants more than one entree, he will have to get in line for each one.

i think is worth it! no one really say anything about sharing.... but like others have said the downside is u will have to go back in line everytime and sometimes those lines are a bit long! but also bring your refillable cups there because you get free refills also!

We debated paying for the all meal deal or not. The biggest waste of TIME and MONEY! It took 50 minutes to get a hamburger at 3:00 PM. The lines did not look that long but they only have two people taking your order. They dont have the food ready and you wait in line for each persons meal to be made and we are talking HAMBURGERS HERE. They dont even have the lettuce tomatoes ready once the hamburger comes out they dont ask if you want lettuce and tomatoe but they then go and tear the lettuce leaves slowly and place the tomatoe perfectly in the center. AAHHH...I wanted to scream when I got close enough to see that part. They had 4 cashiers doing nothing and two lines for food. The lines for the rides were 45 min but to get food during a slow time...AGAIN 3:00 PM took 50 min. They bet that you will leave and go to a NON meal plan place to eat. I saw at least 10 people give up and leave and I wanted to but they already had my money so I refused. My daughter and nephews ages 4, 7, & 9 had to stand in the line as well because they have to see your wrist band. It is not like Disney where you have a card and the meals can be swiped with one card. All you can eat...not really. I am not joking...seriously, call seaworld and ask about the meal deal...they will tell you can go throu the line for a soda or snack as many times as you want but they dont tell you that it will take you almost an hour to get a soda or snack. The food is not bad but it is not worth the wait and you really you end up wasting time in line and not enjoying the park. Seaworld could really take a leason or two from Disney and sell a dining plan rather than this complete waste of time and money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter