Sea World Help?

Whitaker24

Mouseketeer
Have been to Dis twice, but now looking at SW. Is this a week long vacation like the Dis or not? We have a 5 year old son? Thanks for any help.

SeaWorld is so relaxing and laid-back compared to the hustle and bustle of WDW that I highly recommend it. We took our kids the first time when they were 5 & 7. Both of them loved interacting with all the animals, especially the nursery tank for the mama dolphins and their babies. They will play games with people outside the tank like throwing balls back and forth. It's a different kind of magical. So yes, you should go.

But no, it's not a week long vacation, just take a day out of your WDW vacation. You do have the option of getting another day for $10. We haven't done that before, but my daughter always begs us to.

We usually do two days at Sea World. It's our favorite of the great Orlando theme parks. I think you and your five year old will most likely love it!

Some people because of attractive pricing deals will do a combo Sea World, Busch Gardens, and Aquatica (attractive pricing because of the same company owning all three) and make it a week doing Sea World twice, Aquatica twice, Busch Gardens usually just once as it's a long day because of going all the way to Tampa and back -- there is a shuttle if you don't want to drive it, and filling in the other day or two in a week long vacation with a resort day / shopping day.

There are combo ticket with Discovery Cove too that are quite a bit pricier. There is also a flex pass for those who want to combine Sea World / Aquatica with Universal Parks (2 of them) and Wet and Wild.

We ourselves, usually just pick our own stuff on a trip: Last week long trip was at an offsite condo and for our six days, we did Sea World our first and last day, did Aquatica one day (combo ticket with Sea World had good pricing), had two resort down days -- on one of those we saw the Titanic attraction and on the other we visited Disney Monerail resorts, and did a Disney Park one day,

March 2011 -- We have six days again and will do Sea World our first and last day, two resort down days (tennis and swimming), one Water Park Day -- doing Disney's Typhoon Lagoon, and one day at Universal's Islands of Adventure to see the new Harry Potter stuff (We'd normally do a Disney Park day rather than that as we prefer Disney to Universal, but are curious to see Harry Potter theming so will switch that this vacation only).

We are also going to take a day at Seaworld during our WDW vacation in August. My girlfriend has never been to Seaworld, and I have only ever been to the old one in Akron. My question is is one day enough at Seaworld or will we miss a lot?

We are also going to take a day at Seaworld during our WDW vacation in August. My girlfriend has never been to Seaworld, and I have only ever been to the old one in Akron. My question is is one day enough at Seaworld or will we miss a lot?

One day can be enough, it just depends on show times, business, energy on the day, and wait times.

We usually do at least 2 days at SW. If in doubt, you could get the flexiticket. then you could go to US and IOA as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter