Searching for a Specific Mickey Bag

MamaMouseCO

Earning My Ears
I'm searching high and low for one of the Mickey Mouse Lesportsac style bags. I saw one at World of Disney when we were at the parks a couple of years ago, and would love to have one for our upcoming trip. It's like the Lesportsac Deluxe Everyday bag, but it is made of material with a black background and the words, "Mickey Mouse" in rainbow colors with some hearts, stars, and mouse ears thrown in. I should have just gotten it while I was at the park!!

There is a seller that has them on ebay, but they're around $70. I don't recall them being as much as the one on ebay, but that is the only one I can find out there. If anyone has a recommendation on where I can find one, please let me know!

Thanks so much!

I just bought this same bag off of eBay in September. I'd seen someone with it during my trip to WDW over Labor Day and decided I just had to have it.

My google search turned up two vendors selling the bag on eBay: the one you referenced that is selling it for $75.00, and one other one that had it for sale for the much more reasonable $38.99. It took me all of two seconds to snap up the less expensive bag, which I'm saving for my next trip to WDW next September.

If you really, really want that bag, I'd grab the one that's still listed for sale, because the likelihood of another one turning up is probably slim to none. Yes, $75.00 is a little pricey for a nylon bag, but when you think about the fact that the retail price of the same style non-Disneyfied LeSportsac bag is $78.00, it kind of puts it into perspective.

Kinda, sorta. :upsidedow

*LOL...that's the kind of twisted logic that I use myself to justify the purchase of something I really, really want!*

Good luck - happy shopping!

just bumping this to see if anyone else has stumbled upon these bags anywhere? i work for an airline and saw a passenger with one and we chatted about it, but somehow i let her get away without asking where she got it!

if anyone knows where to buy these new, or if you have the ebay vendors information, i'd love it!

I'm searching high and low for one of the Mickey Mouse Lesportsac style bags. I saw one at World of Disney when we were at the parks a couple of years ago, and would love to have one for our upcoming trip. It's like the Lesportsac Deluxe Everyday bag, but it is made of material with a black background and the words, "Mickey Mouse" in rainbow colors with some hearts, stars, and mouse ears thrown in. I should have just gotten it while I was at the park!!

There is a seller that has them on ebay, but they're around $70. I don't recall them being as much as the one on ebay, but that is the only one I can find out there. If anyone has a recommendation on where I can find one, please let me know!

Thanks so much!

I DID buy it 3 years ago and use it a lot. The nylon has held up wonderfully as have the zippers. The zipper pulls are very neat. I have wiped it down once from a soda spill and you cannot tell there ever was a spill. I love the many compartments. It was no where near $70 in price.

But if you like it, just know that mine shows no wear whatsoever for all its use. Hope that helps your decision. Oh there was also a checkbook in same pattern and have used it ever since - again no signs of wear.

\

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter