Searching for some restaurant info

karyn

Mouseketeer
A few years back my friends went to Universal and had dinner at a restaurant near Ghostbusters. I'm sure that attraction has changed by now. Anyway it was a reasonably priced buffet. Any help would be appreciated as we will be first timers in April.

Your friends were referring to the long departed and sorely missed Studio Stars restaurant. It had an excellent buffet and good food all round.

It has been replaced by the amusingly themed Monsters Cafe. Unfortunately, the cafeteria-style food doesn't come up to the level of the decor.

Ghostbusters is gone too, replaced by Twister.

So what would you suggest since the cafeteria doesn't seem all that wonderful and the buffet is gone. Thanks for your help. I have the husband and 9 and 14 years old sons with me.

Well, I'd suggest Mythos over in IOA.

In USF, Lombard's Landing is the fanciest. Best for the fresh seafood, I think, if that's your preference.

But don't forget that Hard Rock Cafe is just a short stroll away throught the "hidden" exit by Nickelodeon Studios.

If you want a buffet, go to Citywalk. Motown Cafe has one for $10.95 per person. I think Latin Quarter has a salad bar buffet for $6.95.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter