Seasons Food Court with Dining Plan

DisneyFanatik

DIS Veteran
Looking at the menu I see under Asian: "Two entree items and two sides" or "One entree item and one side". How does this work with the dining plan? Do you get just one entree item and one side? How about sides for the other offerings? What do you get as a side if you order say the Grilled Vegetable Cuban sandwich? Or what if you order a salad - do you not get a side then? Sorry for all the questions - it just seems very confusing. Thanks!

We just came back and we ate there. My DS ordered the grilled chicken caesar salad as the entree and got dessert. he was stuffed. He couldn't even finish all the salad.

My other DS got Asian. It was sweet n sour chicken with lo mein and white rice along with dessert. He too could not finish all the food.

DH and I got the black forest ham and turkey sandwiches and dessert. These sandwiches are huge. We ate dessert, but were really full.

Hope this helps.

deb ::MinnieMo

We had huge choice from pastry area (or fruit salad too). There were tons of choices but our family of four went with Butterfinger cheesecake, Butterfinger Brownie, double chocolate cake, and one fruit bowl to take home for breakfast!!! tons of food and they were all great!!!

As I recall from January, we were told we could have any of the asian combos. including the 2 & 2. The desserts were great,I had a very fresh fruit tart, my children had "real" toll house cookies the size of bread plates and husband had something chocolate. YUMMY! I will say the kid's menu deli special was rather small, the roll was the size of a small dinner roll, with the deli fixings on the side.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter