• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Seating @ Harbor Galley?

Can't tell you what they are made with but they are very small.
I DONT have big hands at all so this should give you some idea. I had not eaten any of the chips either.

IMOUnla.jpg

OTOH, if your going to be eating snacks later then this is probably big enough.

I was at Disneyland today, and took some pictures to show the dining area.

Here is the entrance, the front dining area with four tables and the back dining area with five tables.
upload_2018-9-2_18-19-25.png upload_2018-9-2_18-20-26.png upload_2018-9-2_18-21-11.png

Looking at the back dining area from the front, and across the dock for the ships when they aren't in service. The Sailing Ship Columbia was coming in for the Fantasmic! prep as I was taking these pictures. The second pic is from the little walkway that continues around. On the map it's called Mill View Lane.

upload_2018-9-2_18-22-51.png upload_2018-9-2_18-23-26.png

View of the ship up close

upload_2018-9-2_18-25-51.png upload_2018-9-2_18-26-23.png

I was at Disneyland today, and took some pictures to show the dining area.

Here is the entrance, the front dining area with four tables and the back dining area with five tables.
View attachment 347855 View attachment 347856 View attachment 347857

Looking at the back dining area from the front, and across the dock for the ships when they aren't in service. The Sailing Ship Columbia was coming in for the Fantasmic! prep as I was taking these pictures. The second pic is from the little walkway that continues around. On the map it's called Mill View Lane.

View attachment 347858 View attachment 347859

View of the ship up close

View attachment 347860 View attachment 347861
oh thanks so much for doing this! The restaurant looks even cuter than I imagined :) Lovely photos. Now I really can't wait to check it out :)

I DONT have big hands at all so this should give you some idea. I had not eaten any of the chips either.
Wow, this looks quite measly - the one I had at WDW last year was way more generous. Never mind - will have to get two :)

IMOUnla.jpg

I actually thought this wasn't a restaurant anymore! Every time we go by I never really see it open, but then again I'm not really looking for it to be open because we don't do lobster. We've sat in those seats before and I believe there was some shade.

IMOUnla.jpg

That looks yum and I love your bag. Is that a new one?

Parts are shaded from what I remember. We sat there eating frozen treats after running around on Tom Sawyers Island on a hot date back in July. I remember sitting at a shaded table. Maybe they're only shaded part of the day

As I recall, they are only shaded part of the day based upon the trees in the area. There aren't umbrellas or anything that would create shade.

As I recall, they are only shaded part of the day based upon the trees in the area. There aren't umbrellas or anything that would create shade.
Maybe the umbrellas are new? I was there yesterday and posted pics up-thread showing that there are some umbrellas covering some of the tables.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter