Seattle to Las Vegas cheapest airfare?

1disneynutt

Mouseketeer
What is the cheapest fare you have got? Should I book through getawaytoday $251 airfare/3nights Excalibur or should I wait for fares to possibly go down and book separately through airline/hotel? We will be going about 5-6 days after Thanksgiving. Thanks :)

I'm from Vegas and moved to Seattle so I used to fly between the two pretty often, at all times of the year. I believe the cheapest flight I ever got was about $200, and Alaska was almost always the cheapest choice.

Your package sounds about right, maybe with a little discount, for normal prices. The prices will only go up as you get closer, because the period from Thanksgiving through New Years goes up in price and gets booked fast!

Thanks for the advice, I have friends that are going and they already have their package booked through priceline flying Alaska Airlines. They were not able to add me to their package, I would have to get a separate package for 1 person which makes it more expensive. I have just been getting nervous because we all want to be on the same flight but I was just hoping maybe some Fall deals may come out. I think I will go ahead and book? Thanks for your help :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter