Seaworld, without rope drop?

NJlauren

DIS Veteran
We are getting off a cruise ship on a Friday, I believe we will be able to get to seaworld around 11/12? I would purchase the quick queue for my rollercoaster loving daughter, are we going to feel overly rushed? Would we be able to do most things?

We could stay till close if we are up for it.

What are the park hours that day?
Does your family usually handle rushed days well?
Looks like the hours are 10-9, I feel like after 4 relaxing days on the cruise they may be ok with a fast paced day? We haven’t done this seaworld ever and only the one in San Diego years ago, so not even sure how much we will feel is a must see/do.

Other option is just a pool day? But after 4 cruise days I feel like something different could be fun.

We are getting off a cruise ship on a Friday, I believe we will be able to get to seaworld around 11/12? I would purchase the quick queue for my rollercoaster loving daughter, are we going to feel overly rushed? Would we be able to do most things?

We could stay till close if we are up for it.
From PC? Without much rushing have been in our rental car and on the road well before 8:30 am

Note those who state early flights of 11 am or so get priority to disembark. Otherwise you could just self disembark if u can handle ur own luggage

We’ve never rope dropped SW. even during peak travel periods. Look at the posted show schedules ahead of time & set up rough itinerary. You can fit coasters in easily with QQ

From PC? Without much rushing have been in our rental car and on the road well before 8:30 am

Note those who state early flights of 11 am or so get priority to disembark. Otherwise you could just self disembark if u can handle ur own luggage

We’ve never rope dropped SW. even during peak travel periods. Look at the posted show schedules ahead of time & set up rough itinerary. You can fit coasters in easily with QQ
Yup from PC, ok so I’m going to run with my sea world plan!

Thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter