"Secret" menu items?

However, I tried to order the Fantasia Ice Cream Whoopie Pie at the beginning of the month and was told they were out of Fantasia Ice-Cream.

Also, those first 6 are limited time for MSEP and while supplies last. I suppose they all are, but the others were around before the MSEP offerings.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Here is Fresh Baked's take on the secret menu items!

My son is SUPER excited to try the ice cream nachos. He wanted the Whoopie pie too but it looks like that one's out.

I am really hoping they get more Fantasia ice cream! We will be there in a month and can't wait to try some of these items :worship:

I ask about the Fantasia ice cream every week and "nope". Sold out after just three days :(

I will keep asking!!

I guess I will just have to make my own with a scoop of cherry, pistachio, and banana. It so will NOT be the same :(

There was something on my fb feed yesterday. It was from the Rancho del Zocalo. It looked like a giant burrito that contained everything on the menu. I can't find it on my feed anymore, but I would love to know what it was for my husband.

I've heard of the Fun Wheel and Zombie--what else??

There's also The Black Pearl, The Earthquake, the Neverland Tea, the Midway Martini, the Melrose, and the Sideshow Novel Tea that I'm aware of - all available to see over at the disneyfoodblog.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter