• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Secret menu items ?

connie254

Disney fanatic
I was just looking at Cosmic Ray's menu on Allears-and saw they have a secret menu item. What other places have one and how do you order it?

You should Google the secret menu at all Star movies, it is fabulous! I got it last time (in between 2 counters at the quick service) and it was a great experience. I got the hot dog (on my own, I do not recommended you tackle it alone!!) but would try the burger next time :)

I think that different restaurants have a secret menu at different times. I plan to ask every time. DFB featured one seasonal one recently.

Every Deluxe restaurant I've ever been to has said they will make whatever you want, provided they have the ingredients on hand. These are the best places to go to accommodate any kind of food allergy/preference/restriction, though that's not exactly a "secret."

Is the Secret Menu at All-Star Movies still around? I am at Disney World tomorrow and would like to order it again, but want to make sure they're still doing it before going there.

Is the Secret Menu at All-Star Movies still around? I am at Disney World tomorrow and would like to order it again, but want to make sure they're still doing it before going there.
Look on mobile ordering. Lots show up there.

The only one I know is that at Satu'li you can still get the adult portion cheeseburger pods. They took it off the menu, but they are still happy to serve it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter