Security at MCO...

bobcat

<font color=magenta>I had a horrible case two year
has to be the friendliest! :D :D :D :D This past weekend the security personal were very cheerful and friendly. I had read other posts about the new security procedures and how the personal rarely cracked a smile but the people working at MCO showed a little of the Disney touch. As I was going through security I had a tiara in my carryon, from the GF tea, and the lady watching the bags asked me why I had it and was teasing me about it. She had all the other security around in on the action. I also was picked for the random search as I was getting ready to board my plane and the wand would go off every time she was near one of my joints. We were laughing about my bionic body. They made the security check painless and fun.

I find in my travels that since they replaced the ones at the airports with the TSA folks it has gotten much better. They are professional and very nice. They have actually apologized a few times when I was picked to be scanned.

It is much better than it used to be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter