Security @Atlantic City airport

• Thread starter chelsea&austinsmom
  • Start date
C

chelsea&austinsmom

Is there security @Atlantic City Airport 24 hrs a day? I was told which is probably not true that security doesn't come on until 6:00 am. The airport and Spirit is telling me to be there 3 hrs before my flight which would be 4:00 am. Yikes seem a little early to me.

My sister flies Spirit to and from AC and Florida very often. When she flies out of AC on the 7:00 am flight 311, she arrives at the airport between 5:00 and 5:30. The security check doesn't take very long because this is the only flight leaving the airport at this time. She usually sits at the gate waiting to board her plane for 45 min. My family will be flying out of AC this coming May. We plan to arrive at the airport at 5:00 am. Also, my sister said that security is there when she arrives at 5:00 am. Hope this helps.

I take the early AM flight from AC to Orlando all the time, if you arrive 5:00 - 5:30 AM you will have plenty of time to clear security, get something to eat or drink, go to the bathroom and also watch them load the luggage onto the plane. My most recent flight was Dec and Spirit also told me 3 hours prior due to extra security but they were not even open when we arrived at 4:30 AM! So definitely do not get there that early--my kids(teenagers who hate to get up!) were ready to kill me for making them get up at 3:30 AM to just sit in the airport for 2 1/2 hours! LOL!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter